ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, May 17, 2010

~Cant Win~


Penny made it today and we are all set to go to Friday
before she will be back.. She made sure shes checked
everything and has pre prepared some food for me..like
peeling and cutting some potatoes..its really hard for me
to do..I still don't feel good today at all, but I had to get up
and move around some I was getting sore from laying on
my bed ! I cant win..

I got up yesterday for a bathroom call and I cant get up
and not look out the kitchen door to see if I might see
something new.. and I did.. The HUMMER is back! I
was SO glad to see him.. Penny made their juice up
last week and hung it up.. I had been wondering when
they would show up and if the WOULD show up :-) They
know a good place... just like all my outside critters..We
decided mondays is 'change the hummer juice day' :-)

Penny had a good time petting the little girl and the
white faced black and white kitties this morning.. She
got here before I got up so they were out there, patiently
waiting .. Penny is so tempted to take them home..I
think if she waits another month they will go with her no
problem at all.. I cant wait to get a deck out there, but I
have exhausted all my possible contacts or people to
call about donating lumber.. We have decided a 8 X 10
deck.. Would be perfect..

I am fading fast and I need to lay it down.. I only had
some tomato soup for lunch.. was plenty.. But I don't
want to eat too much for fear I will start the Urps again.
So.. this GORGEOUS, but still sick, WEEBLE is gonna
sign off for today.. Remember tho.. I shall Return!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honey!
    I really feel for you.... Can you imagine how many URPS i had while i was badder than now? Well i promise you that you dont need to be jealous, but i know you know how i felt... And i certainly know your feelings. Well get well hon, thats an order. And i demand you to obey that order, so we can see eachother somewhere in cyber soon. I nearly longing to death, its been sooooo long.
    Take care and hugs
    Y O
    ROB

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois.
    So sorry to hear you have been sick. Hoping you will it all over it real soon.
    Our car did very well with the trip today, hoping it will be working good on Wednesday too for the next trip.
    Went to bed late and got up early again, wish that wouldn't happen to me...so very tried again...

    I might not be on the computer a lot for a while...so much to do to get ready for Bob surgery on the 25th...we start the extra exercise today for the hip...having to get it down right and strenighting the hip now as much as possible.

    God bless you Lois...
    Mary

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    sorry you do not feel well. get well real soon. eat your spinach.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya ROB~!!!!! :-)
    I have been SO worried about you.. So sorry to hear of all your problems.. I do hope you get to feeling better VERY SOON :-)

    Hiya Mary,
    I hope things go ok for Bob.. Hip surgery is hard to recover.. Very painful Im told... I wish Bob the best.. Dont over do Mary..take good care of YOU too :-)

    HEYYYY Momar !!!
    You have been missed too fella! I have spinach in the same place as carrots and celery.. :-) Hope things are going ok there!

    So good to hear from y'all Thanks :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker