ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, June 18, 2010

~Drama Every Day~ :-(


Every day is drama it seems.. I was expecting to see
Rebecca today but she has postponed until Monday.
She phoned at 7:45 to tell me she wasn't coming..
which woke me up kinda early.. I went back to sleep
till Penny got here and woke up at 9:15. Penny just let
me sleep while she just fed the kids, inside and out
and proceeded with her daily stuff.. :-)


Well when she was vacuuming the hallway she noticed
a WET strip of carpet.. It was right in front of the AC vent.
I panicked.. I was worried this place would flood!! I called
Joe right away but got his answering machine..I left him a
message.. But this really worried me. I didn't need a flood..

So I asked Penny if she would go over and see if Carl was
home..He was and he came back over with Penny, checked
it out by removing the filter.. It was in awful shape ..it should
have been changed long ago..Its not been changed since
Carl put in this one when I moved in here..So he thinks THAT
is what caused that wet spot..I sure hope so.. He went to the
store and for 4.95 he got a new filter for me. Took him only
minutes to put it in and we were good to go.. I had Penny put
a towel down on the wet strip..and I rode over it quite a few
times to try to soak up the wet from the carpet.. If Penny hadnt
been bare foot in here she wouldn't have spotted that . It could
have led to major problems.. I bet my AC works better now
with this new filter.. I hope so.

Today is meat loaf.. Penny and I just couldn't decide. I looked
at the time and I am late posting and shes late going to the
store.. The boys need treats and food so she had to go.. The
meat loaf will make good sandwiches...I have to let her do most
everything in prep for me, since my arms hurt so badly, for over
the week end..

Update... Joe just phoned and I tried to explain where and what
about the wet carpet.. I told him Carl had already been here that
any kinda wetness problems worry me so I wanted it fixed before
Penny left so she could help me if I needed it.. So Joe is calling
Carl to see what he thinks.. As long as its fixed I'm happy.. I hope
this means no more drama for at least the week end! I have NO
plans for it at all...

This GORGEOUS WEEBLE'S plan for now is to wait for my
meat loaf to get done and just watch TV. or maybe take a nap...
I will find something to do..So.. until tomorrow .. I shall Return!
Hope y'all have a good week end..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are a wonderful, beautiful, marvelous, interesting, exciting lady ... oh, I probably shouldn't be saying such things with everybody listening/watching.

    d

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya d..
    Thanks..what are you doing up at 3 am? You need your beauty sleep! Good to hear from you :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker