ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

~Woke Up~ :-)

My phone rang at about 8:45 this morning and when I saw
what time it was I was very surprised.. The boys had not
woke me up and the last time I looked at the clock was
3:34 when I had to get up to make a potty call..I was so
sound asleep that I felt sort of a shock when I realized my
phone was ringing and I was that deep asleep.. No telling
WHAT time I would have woke up.. :-) But I'm grateful I did..
I may not wake up in the best shape, but I still..woke up..:-)

I have been watching the new birdhouse..Ive not seen a bird
go in or out, but I saw a stick yesterday, in the doorway, its
not there this morning.. I asked Penny, she saw the stick too..
I keep wondering that maybe the flag is too close to the door
and may scare the birds away.. I think the flag and the little
bird house on it are really cute, but I think it should be put on
the opposite side of the door.. Or just have the little birdhouse.
Donnie may put those little ones on the ones they make now.. I
think a birdhouse on a birdhouse is cute :-) They have been
selling, which I'm really glad.. :-)

I have no plans for today, OH! Good news, I got all my rings
off.. I may retain fluids a tad, I never have before, I don't like
salty stuff and only use enough to taste...I can tell if something
needs it but if its TOO salty I just cant eat it..Main reason I don't
eat potato chips..Just TOO salty..even the light ones..Some of
the Campbell soups are VERY salty.. My sis retains fluids and
takes some meds for it.. I might look up what veggies will deal
with that.. I am NOT a pill person..I believe that foods are the
cure for most everything.. All these diseases we have now days
and most of these are from all the additives they have put into
our foods to "Keep their freshness" ... To be honest.. Id rather
eat wild game and veggies that Ive grown my self .. I think we
all would be healthier..

Other than that Its a normal day.. I am watching the birds, and
feeding the kitties..6 out there this morning..They wait for me.
Penny really likes Inky and he sure likes her.. He stuck to her
the whole time she was out there .. She may end up taking him
home if and when she finds a new place.. Shes looking.. A
person won the lottery in Kalamazoo..They don't know who yet
as I guess when you win that much ..about 32,million..they hide,
cuz so many people bug them asking for money.. If I won, but
you have to play to win, which I don't, but if I DID.. theres a place
Ive had my eye on for 7 years, that's still for sale..I check every
so often.. its 15 acres on a lake..cabins, houses, rec hall..but..
also half a million dollars, if I won the lottery? That place would
be mine.. :-) It has great potential which I'm surprised no one
else sees... :-)


I get lots of ideas of things to do..Like getting a bus, and travelling,
doing a documentary type thing, or maybe even a travelling blog!
Following my journey around the states visiting great places that
are MADE for disabled..or even just visiting other amputee friends
I have scattered all over the USA.. I would enjoy that.. But I would
have to have a driver for the bus.. :-) I think that would be a lot of
fun.. and be a great reality TV show :-) Now I just have to find some
one to give me a bus!.. I cant get wood for a 8 X 10 deck and I
think I can get a bus? :-) I get some wild dreams.. :-)

Its time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE to get on with this day
and see what else I can day dream about :-) Plus I'm hungry..
I have NO idea what is on the menu..I will have to see what I
can find.. I always find something, just like I always return!!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker