ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

~Rather Have Snow~


I got woke up at 3:30 this morning by a LOUD thunder
and a big flash of lightening.. Both cats ran and it scared
me.. But well I wasn't getting out of bed just to go sit in
the closet..I covered myself with my pillows and waited
it out to see what was gonna happen.. Nothing did..:-)
The past few days its been REALLY bad all around me,
Battle Creek had like 3 tornados, Coldwater got hammered
by high winds and they think it was a tornado..That's only
13 miles from me.. I would rather have SNOW :-)

Right now its almost 10 am and its so dark outside that
the yard light came on.. I looked at the weather map..We
are gonna get it again....7 kitties were out on the step
waiting for me .. all soaking wet...I got up at 7:30, and
its been raining since before I got up I think.. Eary, the
one with the folded ear is so skinny.He and Fuzz are
extremely skinny and I KNOW they eat every day, when
they come which the past few they have.. But I see no
weight gain at all.. I know they havta have worms...

The lights have flashed twice already So I am gonna
post this just in case we lose power..which happens ALL
the time.. I hope the weather by you is better! This
GORGEOUS WEEBLE is logging off..BUT ! I shall
return! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    A little snow sound good to me, it sure has been hot around here...
    Hoping to get some rain around here we need it...but sure don't need any bad storm, just don't want anything blowing away...
    Going to bed early myself tonight, anyways that my plan...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    I'm from Kansas. I was never in a tornado out there. My first tornado was on Long Island and it was a small twister compared to what we used to get out in Kansas. Ah memories!!!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    Snow sounds good after 102 outside...glad I dont havta go outside in it...We have PLENTY of rain!

    Hiya Momar,
    Ive never seen one and dont wanna :-)

    Good to hear from you!!!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker