ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

~Travis Day~

Hum Her... can tell..males have red on the neck...
re bloomin sunflower...

Travis was here and left. Hes a nice kid..Easy to talk to.. I
brought him up to date on all my stuff, he was glad I have the
appointment with the Dr too.. I still am not happy but I will do
what I have to do to keep things rolling straight and forward.
And I guess getting my health issues straight is one of them.
Well if I wanna live another 10 years at least so I can keep
aggravating everyone :-) I hope I have that many years and
even more, as long as I feel good.. I would love to watch the
great grands, Alex and this new baby girl we are waiting for,
see how they grow...Alex, from what Kelli and Donnie tell me
is quite the character..Donnie just smiles from ear to ear when
he talks about that boy..Well hes got the 3 girls..so a boy is
nice...Donnie said Alex comes running up to him, puts his
little hands on his hips and says very loudy "WHAT?" :-)
Donnie sees Alex more than his other 3 grands...Nikki has
the 2 boys, shes next youngest under Kelli, then Amber has
the one girl..Donnie practically raised them..They are his
ex wife, Shirleys girls..but they know Donnie as Dad..He
loves them dearly and they are beautiful girls....Ive not seen
them in years.. I would like to though :-)
Lotsa sunflower seeds...now..soon they will be all gone :-)

My sunflowers are re-blooming! The flowers are very small
compared to the others..but it seems where ever one of these
big seedy ones are these new flowers are coming out..I LOVE
flowers. There are some brown eyed susans growing over by
the ramp guys house.. I would LOVE to have some of those..
I love Susies..and Daisies.. I had them both growing in my
flower bed by my lanai.. Flowers just make you smile.. do me
anyway :-) I have 3 glories out there this morning..:-) I love
my yard.. wait..next year... be even better .. specially if I can
get that friend...ya..Raife, to swim that pond. I bet I would
or could have a yard as beautiful as his.. Course alot of the
credit for his beautiful place goes to Ines and her green thumb.
She has a beautiful flower AND veggie garden...shes very
talented.. :-) Plus a gormet cook! Could be a great visit ! ;-)

Anyhoway, I have no other plans other than to make myself
some lunch....What.. I have no idea...I always find something.
I might have some ravioli, with the CLASSICO sauce..and
I have meatballs frozen in the freezer.. That sounds pretty
good.. Decisions, decisions..:-)

Post time for this so this GORGEOUS WEEBLE can find
food and get on with this day. Its really nice out..sposta be
all week. I feel pretty good today too which helps :-) BUT!
don't forget.. I will be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Good to be reading your bog again, was able to get to the library today...We got some rain today, sure was glad to get a few inches. Love the cooler weather too...I was hoping my grandson would be able to come and check out my computer...but that has not happen yet...hoping before surgery to have one working at home...
    God bless you Lois and take good care of yourself my friend...
    Mary

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I miss you when I dont hear from you..Rained here during the night, but its a beautiful day now.. What is your puter doing? wish I could help you...
    Good to hear from you :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker