ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, November 08, 2010

Sis Is Sick~

My sister Shirley is in hospital in Elkhart. I guess
about 11 Saturday nite her blood pressure went
sky high and she was having breathing trouble.
Stan called 911 and they took her and they kept
her,. Bev said hopefully today they are going to
let her come home today.. I hope so.. Bev is
keeping me updated. Plus I will call and talk
to Shirley myself when she gets home...she
will fill me in on every thing....

I have a cold.. My nose is running faster than me.
I look like Rudolph the reindeer my nose is so red.
It runs and dribbles constantly, I wake up at night
just to wipe it.. I guess I waited too long to turn on
the heat and got a chill... and now I have to put up
with this.. always something.

I saw Joyce out on the riding mower and then Carl
got on it..Sure was nice seeing him moving around
so good.. He worried me before, he walked so slow
and seemed to just be wandering..Was nice to see
him today working at his usual pace.. I think he and
Joyce are two of those kinds of people that cant stop.

Donnie and Stanley are two more of those kinds of
people that HAVE to stay busy..When Donnie was
housebound because of his foot he almost went
insane not doing anything...Stanley is the same way,
when hes house bound he almost drives my sister
nuts. I'm glad I'm not that way or I would be totally
crazy by now for as long as Ive been sitting ! :-)

Penny came today and guess what she brought me?
A apple pie !!! I havent tasted it yet, but if its anything
like the last one I KNOW its good! Shes a very good
cook and baker.. She makes some of the best fudge
at Christmas, its wonderful! :-)

I'm out of news for today, I'm still a most GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I hope you had a great week end. Time
to post this..I'll be back tomorrow! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker