ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, May 20, 2011

~Exciting Day~

I noticed Charter has been here to see
what was said about them. Good. Maybe
they will fix their service better. Some of
the people they have answering the phone
calls are NOT good at their jobs. Then if
you make them mad they put you on hold
for 10 minutes in the hopes you will talk
to someone with some sense. They could
improve their service a lot if they wanted
to, for some reason they don't, and its
probly cuz they don't have to call and talk
to their reps, so how would they know.
The birds outside are eating the cat food
and pooping all over out there. The black
birds and the sparrows eat it. They like
it a lot. They have birdseed out there in
the birdbath and up on the post. Its hard
to get a picture of them. The photos arent
clear but that's because its super foggy
outside.
I woke up and looked at the time on the
cable box. It said 305. It was almost day
light outside. I got scared! I thought some
thing was drastically wrong! I hurried and
got into my chair and went into the living
room, up to the front door. It was TOO
light for 3 in the morning! I was getting
really upset.... I looked at the clock on
the cable box in the livingroom and it
said 6:05... I was VERY relieved... I
guess Dutch stepped on the remote, it
was on the bed. Talk about a great jump
start to my day!! :-)
We have had much excitement this
morning. Squirrley was here and he
let Penny almost go right up to him.
Then he got scared and ran down
and over to the tree. Tigger was here
and saw the squirrel run up the tree,
the cat got him and dragged him down
and was hitting him and rolled him all
over. Just at that time Penny saw them
and ran over to the tree, scared Tigger
off and squirrley ran back up the tree.
Hes ok ...just scared...
Penny got me a germanium, red, and
its in that top photo. Its in a really nice
pot that I am thinking about getting
one more. Its really pretty. She hung
the double impatient off the board on
top the post. It looks really nice out
there.
Looky at my 2 tomatoes I have on my
plant!!! I'm so excited! I cant wait for
them to get big enough so I, well so
Penny can fry them for me!! I can
almost taste them already :-)

Well I'm gonna close and eat some
lunch...what I don't know. I think we
might have some pasta roni..that is
some good stuff..I like the angel hair
its very tasty and only takes 10 minutes
to cook it.. in the microwave too!

Hope you have a great weekend. Ours
is gonna be rainy. I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE ..keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker