ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, June 24, 2011

~Nurse Visit~

My new nurse came yesterday and I know
her name, but to spell it here wouldn't work.
I have NO idea how to spell it. She didn't
come yesterday until 1:45 and I was a tad
upset. I called her office at 1 to find out
what the problem was and why I had not
heard from her. I don't like visits after 1.
I politely informed her when she got here.
She brought some new pills that I am to
take if my pressure goes over 150/90. I
also got a blood pressure machine so I
can take it when I feel that its high. She
brought some pain patch things for my
stumps too, I don't recall the name of
them. I put them on for 12 hours then
off for 12. Sposta help with the phantoms,
so I hope they do..
Its raining again today and it did yesterday
too, I'm sick of rain. Penny is here and got
us all clean and ready for the week end.
I feel pretty good today despite the rain.
We are having pasta roni today. I love
that stuff... My tomatoes are growing !
Soon I will eat them...
I'm still a most GORGEOUS WEEBLE
and I'm gonna go eat... Keep well and
God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    I,m not able to spell most name, that life for me...you do so well, these new name are something else.
    Your tomatoes are look good, we got two small yellow squash yesterday.. so good eating them...wishing for a overload of them, to be able to give some away. Don't look like that going to happen.
    A long day here for me, everything went wrong...sure glad I don't have many days like that.
    Mike want a hair cut tomorrow,Bob will get his done then too...
    Wishing I didn't stay tried all the time, I got to get over the that. I think it the allergy that giving me a lot of problem.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hi Mary,
    Ive never heard her name before..I LOVE yellow squash..Maybe you need some b12..

    Good to hear from you!
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker