ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, July 25, 2011

~Foggy In The Morning~


Its been foggy in the mornings the past
couple days. We still have the heat tho.
I keep hoping it wi
ll slack off so Donnie
can come up and work on the deck again.
Sposta be hot all week. I am patiently
waiting :-)
My sunflowers are just wonderful. I am
really enjoying them. There are lots of
blooms on each bunch of them, but more
on the ones by the cat house. The seeds
are those we buy for the birds.. Next
year Pennys gonna plant them all around
the deck, it will be so pretty.
That one picture you can see me sitting
in the doorway. Penny snapped it when I
wasn't looking. I was calling Tigger. Hes
so afraid to be out there, hes constantly
on guard, on the look out for Dinky. If
Dinky sees him he will attack and be all
sorts of mean to him. Dinky thinks he
owns this place, altho he does allow Fuzz
and Earie to eat, once in a while he lets
Graybelle depends how moody she is. :-)
Rebecca is due tomorrow and I'm glad, Ive
not seen her in quite awhile and I worry
when I don't. She has just been super busy.
Today Penny brought some green tomatoes
from her garden! So, guess what I'm gonna
have for lunch? Yup, fried green tomatoes.
I cant wait. I can almost taste them. We
were gonna make potato salad today but
spaced it out so Wednesday that is on the
menu,, I LOVE my potato salad, its my moms
recipe and MMMM wonderful..

Post time and food time for this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE, hope you had a nice cool weekend,
keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    We don't have any fog here, but we did get some rain the other night...and it's been cooler since.
    Love the pictures you post.
    Keeping myself busy...today fixing ham and beans. yep we will have corn bread too.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    hI Mary,
    its the heat that causes the fog, plus a lake only a block away.

    Ham and beans and cornbread~!!! YUMMY~
    I love it~!

    Keep well..
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker