ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, July 22, 2011

~Hot Kitties too~

the red ^ mark where the cats are.
The heat has been and still is just
unbearable. It was 94 with a heat index
of 104. I don't remember heat like
this since I lived in Texas. My air
conditioner is steady running and is
making me worry as to how high my
electric bill is gonna be. Usually at
night I never hear it come on, I have
the past few days its going full out.
I came into the kitchen yesterday
about 5 and like I always do I looked
out side to see if any of the kitties
were out there. 4 of them were. Earie
and Dinky and Graybelle were in the
yard in the shade and Tigger was up
here by the peonies. They looked hot.
Graybelle was laying so still I thought,
Dinky maybe got into it with her. She
was on her back with her leg up in the
air. I had to laff and of course took
pictures... :-)
Franesse, my nurse came yesterday. She
gave me one of her cards that's how I
found how to spell her name! My BP was
sky high.. 174/97. I was upset is why
and explained to her what was wrong.
Other than that I'm doing ok..
I guess I can say why I was upset, I
wasn't going to but.... again some one
has violated one of my photos and put
it into a video clip with other amps and
then posted the video on You Tube. I
am so sick of this and these people that
do it should think of how we feel. The
person that posted them is named
amputeesuperadmirer. How untrue a
name. Admirer. He must hate us to
violate us like this. I filed a complaint
with you tube, he has 48 hours to do
something.. this is so wrong , I bet
most every woman on all 54 of the
videos he posted have NO idea they
are on it.. Pathetic person. and I am
totally fed up with this.
Well now that I got this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE thinking about this again I'm
gonna post this and go take a 5.. I hope
y'all are cooler than me, happy weekend
too! Keep cool and well. God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker