ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, January 20, 2012

~Happy Birthday To Me~ :-)

Well today this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is another day
older.. I'm 67 today and feel 37 .. I wish :-) I woke
to a mailbox full of birthday wishes, just made my
day... I have so many wonderful friends I am truly
blessed...
Penny brought cookies for me today, so I'm gonna
have a good weekend. :-) Weekends always go better
with cookies... Penny went to the store to make sure
I am stocked up.. We are under the gun for a huge
storm headed dead at us and will start about noon,
and sposta storm till tomorrow night. It was so bad
yesterday almost a white out at times.. Then the
temps dropped to single digits.. My furnace is steady
running and my gas bill which I just got yesterday,
they always send it on a Thursday or Friday to make
sure you know how much it is so you don't spend all
your money over the weekend...

I got the most wonderful birthday gift, just what I
wanted, the flowering tea and teapot ... My dear
friend d sent it to me... I had been wanting that ever
since I saw it on TV.. With this new teapot it will be
great with the wonderful Yorkshire tea Aud and Don
sent... I'm so blessed...

I was raised on tea. My mom came over from the UK,
Cornwall, when she was 8. She loved green tea. If we
had company she always had both, tea and coffee.
I can remember my grandpa pouring his tea into
his saucer.. then drinking it.. he said it cooled it,
but I think he just liked drinking from the saucer...

We are having chili today and Penny is making a meat
pie for the weekend. Shes such a good cook, she says
she is cuz I taught her! :-) Then I must be too! :-)
Time to eat, thanks again for the birthday wishes, It
made this GORGEOUS WEEBLE happy... Keep well,
happy weekend, and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

 "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hippo Birdie 2 U ... have a happy day and many happy returns of the day wonderful lady. You always bring a lift to my spirits ... yeah!

    d

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi my dear Lois so glad you had a lovely happy birthday, by the sounds of it,, it made you a happy(: birthday bunny(or weeble)(:pleased you got lots of lovely nice birthday sends.. yes you're truly blessed with plenty of good friends worth more than money can buy.... and yes I love tea to drink too(: strangely my hubbys dad.. used to like to drink his tea from his saucer also.. or sup from it as we say.... it always made me smile(; when he did it.. and considered not good etiquette really.. but I never minded a bit.. he used to say it tasted better drinking it that way.. and choose who visited were there he still did it(;anyway must go .. hope you're okay.. thinking of you from miles away.. take care..
    Love hugs God Bless dear.. Angiexstay safe stay warm hope the kittys are okay behaving for you too(:x toodleoooxttfnx

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thanks thanks :-)
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker