ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, July 08, 2012

~Its HOT!~

The heat has been just awful... every day last week
our temps went over 100. My poor air conditioner
is constantly running. I worry for the birds out in
the birdhouse.. There are babies...I know Ive seen
one! So cute, but I know that little house has got
to be hot.

I see the parents going back and forth to the
seed. Penny put bread crumbs out there and
I saw the parent getting the bread, then taking
it to the birdbath with the water and then up
to the baby that has his mouth wide open... :-)

The cats I only see early in the morning and
again at supper time, usually about 6... My deck
gets full sun.. I'm glad the birdhouses don't..
I have the hummer jug hanging on the deck
and I bet that water gets warm, but they
still drink.. They love this new feeder, it has a
perch, so they can sit.. Makes them stay longer
so I can get a photo ;-)

Its been a nice quiet weekend, which I needed
as this coming week is gonna be a busy one, I
have 3 appointments already, my doctor is coming
on the 10th remember.. :-) They called a month
ago  so I don't dare not see them :-) And Travis
is due, and my nurse, and I hope that's it for the
week... I don't like busy busy...

I know this GORGEOUS WEEBLE needs to get
some calendars made, I'm behind.. I hope y'all
are stayin cool , keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

   "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
  I'm so honored to call you "friend"
  I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
      until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Such good pic's of the birdies. I know what you mean about hot. My hummingbirds aren't even hitting the nectar as often..nectar probably too hot!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Lois!
    I love the birds, watching them,They love their new feeder so they can sit down and drink! LOL..
    Have a good day kiddo!
    Good to hear from you
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker