ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, October 17, 2005

Its that time again to complain

Well i'm late. I was reading a IM compliment and that makes me feel so
good knowing this is being read..Thanks for letting me know it is..I worry
that no one is reading..so I really enjoy knowing that you do..

My neighbor was here earlier and we were discussing the problems we
have here. She cares for her disabled daughter that is in a wheel chair.
All of us here, 18 apts. are in chairs or have problems of one kind or
another. The doors are electric to get into the building, and its more of
a wide open room design however NOT for wheelchairs like they claim.

Right now my major issue that we discussed are our toilets..ya i know
this isnt a great topic but makes me so angry that they wont fix the
things that are wrong.. I have to take the lid off mine to be able to flush
it..Well that aint easy..

My toilet flushes violently i guess would be the word..splashes etc. Well
i cant sit on it and flush it~!~ iccckkkk...so i back up..yes yes i sit back
wards..bet u didnt know that..ok..ya i just pull up to it..and scoot forward.
thats another benefit of a skirt..cuz it stays in the chair if you scoot forward.
so ok..enuff graphics there.. so when all the "business" is done..i back up
get back in the chair and have to reach across lift the lid, and hold it with
one hand and reach down in and pull up that little lever thingie. If i just
use the handle, it IS there.useless but there , all it does is a little swish
and nothin disappears. Well that dont work if your cat drinks out of the
toilet now does it? yes LB does that..

Well Im leanin across to pull that little lever thingie and holding the lid
well ya, try to put it down easy cuz you have to hold the lever so the
evidence all disappears so by then well im gettin a little stressed out
and the lid of course slams and bangs clanks down...
I KNOW poor old man next door LOVES to hear that at one of my
3 am potty calls, ya i do that too..thats another fun subject lolol..

I have been asking, begging, screaming, yes screaming match i had with
the mgr..i want my potty fixed..this has been going on for 5 months..the
excuse he says? welll he cant find the parts..hes called everybody and
their brother cousin and redheaded uncle but no, cant fnd a handle that
will ;work on my toilet..whats wrong with that picture? Gettin reallll old
Last month? no month b4. i said "ok , no fix no rent" well they said
"no rent, get out" well im still here.. This just isnt right..They do nothing
and when we complain..its well tuff tittie said the kittie.... most of them
in here are challenged and they say get out u dont like how we do it.
Our apt mgr to do all the repairs, work etc is allowed 8 hrs a week to
come here and take care of our business. well his business last week
was a party out back with 4 of the male residents here, and me &
3 or 4 others cant flush our toilets.. what is wrong with this picture?

well anyway his day to come is tomorrow..so ok..lets see if he brings
his little patootie butt here tomorrow to fix my potty..I aint sayin a
word either im NOT reminding him AGAIN..IF he doesnt come ?
welllll I have to admit i DO have a temper..yes yes i do..ok i admit
it but..this aint right..So if he doesnt Im callling anyone and every
one above him ..I wanna FLUSH my TOILET lolol

See the joys we have??? *SIGH* good note tho..I have a new care
giver..4 hours a week to clean, shop, laundry, help cook..errands.
how she will do it? i have NO idea..but its all they can spare . no
one wants to work ..But hey..4 hours is better than nothing and
if she does laundry and vacuums with the beast..thats good..
she did wash that bloody streaked mirror..what a TREAT! sad
tho hey? cant even reach to wash your own mirror ..oh well
she did.and my apt looks nice ..Im pleased... Boys are too cuz
she ran to the store and got them new litter. they hover and
wait for the new stuff just to mess it up..lol..

So good day/bad day..but its gonna get a tad better cuz im
going to go in the kitchen ..late supper, and im making my
very best favorite food..french fries with brown gravy on
them .MMM so good .. I cant see into the deep fryer cuz
the counters are so high ..to my armpits..so to see into the
deep fryer or pan i use a mirror , works pretty good, for
me anyways, and I am starved, so kitchen here I come.
Y'all have a good one now y'hear? nite...
Always, Lois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker