ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

~A Short Note~

Well this will be a short post.. I feel like I have been hit by
a train. This flu is NOT a good thing...I venture off my bed
to potty and that is about it..I dont even have the energy to
fix more than soup.

I promised to write here every day and of course who can
pass their computer and not stop and check mail? I cant.
Whether I am sick . well or in any other state of health lol...
I think once you get a computer that is one of the rules..
if you go close to your computer it is your sworn duty to
check mail... :-)

I think my resistance is just down from doing too much and
I think since Penny was just getting over this mess that she
contaminated me..She says everyone here in the building
is down with this and if they are I sure feel sorry for them.
Some cant risk getting this..we are all challenged people..
this up and down to the potty is what is the hard part..Its
hard enough to move and transfer when you feel good..
Its hard as HELL to do when you ache all over and the
slightest movement makes you get chills and you freeze..

I am back to bed my friends..Thank you so much to those
that have sent get well wishes and for all the lovely happy
birthday wishes too..Friday is my sad/happy day.. My dear
sister will be remembered too...Please take care NOT to
get this ickkky stuff..sure is NOT fun...:-(

Y'all have a good one now y'hear? LUV ya..& thanks :-)

Always, Lois***

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sweetie - sorry to hear you are not feeling well. That's never any fun. Take your medicine and get well soon - I'll be thinkin of you.
    Bare Hugs,
    Bob

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Butty..:-) thanks, I'm sure trying,
    this is some iccky stuff and sure makes it even harder getting around..
    take care you dont get it.. luv ya,
    ALways, Lois***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker