ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, July 24, 2006

~Not A Whole Lot~


there really isnt a whole lot that goes on in my day thats really
interesting, I dont do a whole lot..there just isnt alot to do here...
Ive been doing what I call soul searching, trying to decide just
what to do and how to go about it and do I really want to change
things since I am really in a secure environment, kinda sorta, I
can keep my bills paid..and its kinda safe here.... I just dont like
the area.We all have to make sacrifices and settle I guess and
accept things how they are and just dont stir the pot so to speak...
sometimes that's the BEST thing to do...Then I get goofy notions
and Ideas. and then I think of all the work involved in doing stuff
and before I even DO anything Im pooped out ..

I live daily in the fear that something could happen, if things change
at all I could be in dire straights since I have NO back up.. I dont get
enough to keep a savings so that if something happened and I did
need anything extra..thats one of the fears of leaving here.. Would I be
able to survive..since I only just BARELY do it now...Thats a really
scarey thing - for me any way. When I only have myself to depend on
no husband or significant other..well I have to be very careful... and I
dont mind it..just at times ..... well it gets to me. Maybe cause I get
my blinkin bank statement the same time as my phone and electric
bills lol...and how they manage to do that I have NO idea.. but it sure
seems they always come on the same day..like "heres your bills,,,
NOW try to pay them" lol..

I know im not the only one goes through this..even Raelynn does.. She
got in that accident the other day..not alot of damage..but enuff that
she didnt have the money for the parts..this is what I mean and SHES
able bodied..and just making it.. There is just no work here for her and
I feel sorry for her..and SHE feels sorry for me!!! aint we a PAIR???
It is scarey tho.. and I think of moving somewhere else? I dunno..but
I guess I should be satisfied with what I have..but then If I am I dont
want to lose that "TRY, to improve" thing.. We all need to have that I
think... I do.. I think thats what keeps me going.. I just have to stop
looking THAT far ahead..only do a day at a time.. I cant change nuthin
thats laying ahead for me.. so.. well. Guess I just have to stare it down
and say "ok..come on..lets see what kinda CRAP today is gonna be .
and fix it and get this day on the road... I dont know how else to do it..
So lets hope it works hey?

We are all squeaky..Raelynn came today I wasnt expecting her till
tomorrow..she had to go to a funeral saturday and wasnt sure she
would be back on time..well about 10 minutes to 11, I saw the boys
go and sit and stare at the door..I knew she was on her way..sure
nuff ..5 minutes and there she was.. They know.. Just like now..They
know im almost done writing this..and they are both down there in
the door way watching me..Dutch is waiting to hear the sign off tune..
thats what triggers him. LB just watches me, if I head away from this
desk hes right in front of me leading the way.. we look like we are
having our own little parade here lol... well the parade is starting..
Nitey Nite... :-)


y'all have a good one y'hear luv ya...and thanks... :-)
Always, Lois ****

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

6 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest HoneyLois!
    We all have our problems, but yours is (i think) bigger than my....
    I have a bad economy...I am not starving, but this force me to live in a marriage that is a sort of prostitution.... I think i would be much happier if i lived with you, but we with our bad economys living together !!!
    THAT WOULD BE STARVATION.... I have to keep starving for you my dearest, and keep on dreaming of a life that could have been, instead.
    I am at home tonight because in the morning we will leave for a vacation-trip, up north.... I shall think about you all the days, and try to think telepatic so that you will see more of the world. Keep your eyes closed, and your mind on my wawelength. And meet me in dreamland my dearest little Lois.
    Until i get back again, feel my kisses all over......
    ***+*
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning Rob,
    I think it is a time of hardship for many no matter where you live..I hope you have a nice vacation and enjoy yourself. See you soon...
    ALways, Lois****

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    I feel for you Lois. Many are in the same situation, but I know that that does not make it less painful.

    You are a good planner and thinker, and I can't help thinking that you will make good, practical decisions that in the long run make your life better.

    Hope to talk with you soon,

    Gray

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning Gray,
    Its not just people like me, but I think everyone is having such a hard time. I have a budget and I STICK to that FAITHFULLY,, I have to..but it works for me...

    Hope your having a good day :-)
    ALways, Lois ****

    the KEY word..TRY... :-)

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker