ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, December 18, 2006

~Puters Are SO GOOD~ :-)

Ive been sitting here for a half hour thinking about
what I was going to write about..and I honestly do NOT
know.. Its amazing though how I can write one thing and
from that go to another just that fast.. I think that's why
when I talk on voice on here the time goes so fast..I
do other things while I chat..or the person I am talking
to, we'll go and look at music sites or once we even
got on google earth, set the same co-ordinates so we
were seeing the same thing..and I had a nice personal tour
of London!! lol. that was great..Computers are so good..

I think what really amazes me is how fast an email will
get from the states to england..I only JUST hit send and
it says its gone and I hear " you have received a new
email" from the person I sent it to- Its amazing !! lol..That's
why these computers are so good.. How can a person be
bored with one? There are so many things to do and places to
go and things to hear even . .I'm talkin the good stuff now..the
wonderful power points, I have gotten lately are staggering.. one
about Syndey Australia..wow..the bridge there..just beautiful.
I have gotten some so funny I almost do uglies in my chair
laughing.. The ones that get me the most are the animals..
I laugh so hard at some that I get..You know- that's good for
you though, to get those things..that make you laugh and
smile or even sit there and say " Awww Crap ,, I knew
that . lol..usually trivia stuff? lol.. I got some kinda rhyme,
riddle thing a while back and sent it out and fooey NO ONE
could figure it out lol..

That's why I enjoy the comments here and we talk a little back
and forth like asking about Momars' spinach lol..I specially like
when Raife gets all bent otta shape when I don't use proper
English and my punctuation is off ..lol. lots I do deliberately lol
well got to keep him on his toes..lol..I stay on mine all the time,
that's how they feel anyway :-) I'm glad that you all do let me know
your here, and took the time to say "hey" ..Well I like to know who
is reading..and about them ..like EVERYONE does me LOL..
well.. its fun..and I really enjoy this blog..I must-Ive written every
day except the time I was homeless, catless and puterless :-)

Its only one week to Christmas..then one more to a whole new
year..boy.. where did this one go? I started writing this in Oct.
of 2005.. doesn't seem that long.. . :-) don't say it.. "YES IT HAS"
your not sick of me..not yet anyway..:-) But whats amazing though
is that- what did I say at the very top of this..what now...4 long
paragraphs later? "I don't know what Im gonna write about " lol
NOW that's how I can write every day ..Ive been referring to it
lately as 'talking through my hands' which is what I try to do..just
tell you what's doin..and hows it doin lol.. some days its draggin
too let me tell ya.. the wheels don't help either,, the tires seem
flat on those days :-D...

I did do a dummy yesterday though .. well I said I installed my 3 in
1 back..well hooked it up..I have a little table here fits perfectly
and EXACTLY in that spot between the end of this desk and the
wall..I put my printer up there..and yes.. about a half inch too close..
I sat there and just stared at it.. We put the table there thinkin the
scanner would be a tad smaller with out trying it..SO..well the
question was.."do you want to wait till Donald can come over and
pull the desk a half inch?" Now,, you KNOW what my answer was
don't you? I rolled to the end..by the kitchen door- put my chair
part in the door but most in the living room.. after I tried to pull
it from the end of the desk where the table was..No I couldn't get
enough traction and my brake kept giving out.. lol.. well... you know
me.. ok .. I did it..I braced myself there in the door way so that
I could reach the back side of it right here by the door..I was over far
enough..in the living room to be able to reach the desk both hands
and pull..I got this back side to move about what I HOPED would be
that half inch I needed, so I pulled , both hands..and after about 3
good hard tugs at it, the desk did move.. I had the wheel and side of
my chair braced up to and against the door facing...and I pulled.hard.
I rolled down to try to put the scanner in again and it just barely
squeaked onto that table.. :-D..see? I did GOOD! I would have had
to wait for Donnie..there was no way I would let Penny..shes so
tiny..no ..I would be afraid she would hurt herself..but I didn't need
to move it much..and If you do kinda jerky pulls..and im not weak
you know..it moved.. so I was glad cuz then I did the scan of the
photos.. Well the dummy part is- boy I got a sore arm lol... well my
own fault and I don't care.. I did it and its done and Im glad I didn't
have to wait and the best part I DIDNT ASK anyone to do it. :-) I
didn't have to I did it my own SELF.. If I would have had my
power chair ? I could move that desk in nothin flat lol..


Speaking of moving..Im hungry, not big hungry- had a fish sandwich
from Burger King..not the greatest..McD's is better.. Burger Kings
fries are SO SALTY!! wow.. I almost called and told them ..Wendys
has the best fries n chili.. I dunk my fries in the chili LOL.. well just
thin meaty ketcup..kinda ..its good ..trust me.. :-) I would never lie
to you :-) not about FOOD anyway LOL.THAT IS BLASPHEMY :-)
Food is such a GOOD thing.. Universal language :-D so Im moving
out to the kitchen ..like ive done every nite I think after I post this..I
bet you really don't think I do..but its true..Now ill go eat and then
come back here to the computer, close the programs..I never shut
it off and take my glasses off, grab the phone..sometimes, ive been
known to not remember it lol..and roll over to my bed..and I have
fallen asleep..with the clicker in hand and not had time to turn it on
before it was lights out lol.Doughnuts have that effect on alot of
people LOL Give my ex 2 doughnuts on a sunday morning? knock
him out cold lol..Nitey Nite :-)


Y'all have a good one now Y'hear..Love ya and thanks. :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

4 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    I think you are one great lady my friend. You are a blessing to all who read this blog. I come twice a day to read your blog. I might not say anything, I love coming.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning Mary,
    Your so nice to say that.. Im glad you come and visit here with me..thats so nice.. :-).. Im sending you a cute little incredimail stationery with a matching siggie.

    Hope things are well and that your all set and ready for Christmas, I just about am..Waiting for a delivery then just wrappin and ready..Pennys making some cookies too..The kids will love that.so will I ..why i love Christmas..all the goodies..My neice Bev makes this log roll out of pumpkin with cream cheese.Boy, is THAT good lol..I think I need to call Bev!! :-D..

    Hope you have a good day Mary and If you stop by later be sure to yell at me...give me at least 10 and Ill buzz back here and yell back at ya lol.. :-D
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just checking to see how thing are going Lois...I have not check my mail yet, going there next.Mary

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Sydney harbor is amazing. I once spend a whole day touring it. Yes, email seems like one of the most transformative technologies that computers have brought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker