ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

~Some Photos~


I wrote a post..published it and the whole thing just went..well I
have no idea what I did..first time it happened tho.. Ive been having
trouble with my email program and its just not running right.. I
have NO idea what it is.. I even did a system restore to try to fix
the problem with it..I am hoping its fixed..but by what I had to
delete I wrote that in Jibberish.. I have NO idea why the font
would totally change part of the way through, well that wont work.
this will tell you no no no do it right or no posting.. This is not easy
for me..and every time I log on now they got out of Beta or what
ever that means and are into something else..well I dont like to
switch what is barely working to something I have to figure out
all over again..Why you think I dont go over to Bravenet and fix
my 2 stories over there? at least make the page more presentable
its so plain and drab.. I have NO idea what im doing there..Ive
tried it. I had a website..well 4 pages on AOL at one time and I
had fun with those..I changed stuff all the time ..and it was easy.
This blog stuff isnt for someone that doesnt understand what html
and those marks like the arrows I had better not put in this stuff
or I get a red note up top says "naaa, you cant do that" ..I hate
when that happens..

I took some photos of my boy today I couldnt help it.. Hes been in
a mood latey .. kinda mopey.. Ive been trying to play more with
him and Penny does alot..but he just seems sad..Hes been fighting
with LB alot..yet theyre playing too. I dont know ..do cats get
depressed? and WHAT would he have to be depressed about? I
do belived they have feelings tho.. When he makes me really yell
at him he goes running off squeakin..he doesnt know how to meow.
now LB? he CAN meow. lol Dutch never has..well not often and
when he does Im surprised.. I thought these were cute tho..He
just looks like "awww mom..Im really a good kid".. lol and he is.
he just has his moments..You can really see my BUTTERFLY..
now you know I really DO have one lol..there is proof again. :-)
Its almost a perfect one isnt it? unusual and not common :-)

Was a rainy icky day. I read in the news there was a winter
storm, bad one, in Colorado... well 3 guesses where that puppy
is headed? how much you wanna bet we get some snow? I hate
to say this..but.. well it has to have SNOW on Christmas.. thats
the rules.. One of the reasons I didnt like Texas..I missed the
snow, I did.. Many of the people up North tho..escaped down
south for the winter. I had aunts and uncles that went every
year.. My parents did once..and then didnt stay the whole time..
no they needed to be home.. Its beautiful down there and I love
their food..but I dont mind the snow at all.Even bothers me less
now since I dont have to get out in it at all.. If I could? well I
think walking in a nice warm snowfall is great..it doesnt have to
be THAT cold to snow..what?32 is freezing..so thats not bad ..if
you are dressed for it.. and you live up here you have the clothes
you need if you have to go out..

We know the tips and tricks of winter fun..carry kittie litter..a
flashlight..blanket..even water..just in case..never know..I had
a box I put together and in the winter I dug it out..and put it
in the trunk..I hardly used the trunk anyway so wasnt in the
way..and Id rather be safe than sorry..Ive heard many many
winter storm storys.. that really can scare you..things can go
bad so fast in a storm doesnt matter what kind..rain or snow..
rain you have a chance of drowning and snow you have one of
freezing to death ..I dont know which would be worse.. well I
wouldnt want either..

Donnie and Dawn..Kelli and Jorge are going to Wisconsin for
Christmas..With that storm coming I know..I hope it doesnt
hit here while they are on the road.. well I hope NO ONE gets
caught in this.. someone will depends where it crosses the lake.
Last year it seemed north of us got it worse ..which is ok..lol..
I worry though when I know D&D are on the road..even tho
Donnie is an excellent driver.. I still worry..well who doesnt
worry about their kids? lol..

Well Im worried about that doughnut i know is out there that
has my name on it..and I better see if its still there..Donnie
hasnt been here so it should be..hmm or did i eat it for lunch?
ohoh..well i have cookies..BUT NO TEA.. I will learn that..I
was up 2 times last nite..but I drank tea.. like now.this same
time. its 8:30 pm here ..well this is NOT tea time ..its time
to say Nitey nite :-)

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? love ya.. and Thanks..
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

8 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    2 cats - 2 personalities. Little Fredrika comes to me when I am in bed. She purrs and likes to be petted. Star was a street cat and altho she has been a house cat for 4 years or more she still has some emotional baggage. star is getting fat. Little fred is slim and is capable of flying leaps to stay away from star who can be aggressive. I feed them about 9am and 9pm. Since I am keeping this house, both cats will stay here. I will be able to rent to people who are cat allergic in the new house.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the pictures Lois, thank you.
    Just checking to see how thing are going...I have been so busy this week with Becky, that sore is still a problem...checking on it 3 time a day right now. We got her up for 4 hours today and that was way to long for the sore. Bed rest is the best, but it make her real unhappy. There is a Christmas Party Friday I'm going to let her to that only, then back home to bed.
    Going to get her a new seat for the wheelchair, hoping it doesn't take to long to get it.
    Take care my friend, God bless you too...Mary

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar..
    Isnt that just like a female? lol I have boys, and so different.. only likeness is they are both spoiled..and KNOW it.. LB especially you can tell he rules..and If your lucky to be ALLOWED to touch him..well you better appreciate it..lol..kids..they sure are company..I keep food, dry, down all day..anytime..i give them a can a day they share..they have 3 dry kinds..and 1 canned..well I like a variety to eat..so do they.. I never want them to think they wont have food. . no thats my job..:-)

    Hope you have a good nite..so nice to hear from you Momar,
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary..
    So sorry to hear about Becky..Yes its hard for her I bet.. Depending exactly where it is, perhaps they need to reconsider treatment options..before it gets even worse..usually the heat lamps work well..or pressure sore cushions if they want to sit. I have been very lucky ..I have had a couple ..mainly in the summer when I perspire more..I wish you had some of this blue gel I have.. I will try to check out where it came from Mary..I swear by this stuff and its ..hmm almost 5 years old and still going strong. I baby mine to make it last..I will phone the hellhome tomorrow and inquire if Kathy is still there she will remember me..she was a dear freind.. I will phone and if I can get it I will send to you ..I will keep you posted.. have a good nite my friend..prayers for Becky..Raife is
    an excellent prayer warrior Mary. He will include her in his Im sure..
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    HoneyLois i think you are extraordinary in the new angle.... I have never seen you from that view, and i dont think it was a bad one. You are lovely from all sides, because you got your inside with you in all angles.
    I read about your email-troubles, and think i have some myself. I aint at home for christmas, and dunno if they have NET where i am. So this is my chance to say merry christmas to you my lovely friend.
    Kisses all over you...The rest of this year.
    ****+*
    Your own
    Rob

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Merry Christmas Dear Rob...
    I hope you will not be alone..No..you wont..I will be there with you in thought my dear friend, as I know you will be here with me.. :-)

    My boy was being a pest..and I had to share..I can never get LB..soon as he sees the light on the cam he runs..he knows..lol..

    Take care Rob..sending my very best wishes and all the best in the new year..
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Those are great photos, Lois. You and your kitties sure to love each other.

    I will be leaving tomorrow for several days for Christmas and the end of Chanukah. I hope tat you have a good Christmas, everyone. I hope that those who unlike me are able to contact Lois over the holiday do so! I feel very badly that I probably cannot.

    Have a good Christmas, Lois. I will miss you, but I will read your bigs when I get back.

    Thanks for all the good posts and conversations this year, Lois.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Gray,
    So nice to hear from you ..I hope you have a great holiday.. Give me a buzz when you return so I know you made it home safely..I will be waiting :-)
    Merry Christmas, Happy New Year Honey.. :-)
    Always, Lois..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker