ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, April 28, 2007

~Its Leafin Time ! ~



I was just sitting today looking out this window here by my desk,
the one the boys use all the time.. it faces west. The leaves are
coming out on the trees..some you can hardly see, the trees on
the left side, that are across the street by that house, you cant see
the leaves yet, but can on the right I think leafing out really
depends on what kind of tree it is.. I think those are maples over
there, im not sure though that have all the leaves out across the
street from that house.. The Oaks like what is at the end of the
driveway are not all leafy yet, like those by the house, but you
can see that they have leaves. Not long though and they will be
out.. Nice to see them, budding out then in the fall when they
turn those gorgeous colors..just beautiful..

You can see the city water tower there on the other side of the
house across the street here..That little bush, I have NO idea
what it is..but you can see its turning green with the new leaves.
I hope it does flower..that would be so pretty.. Out side this
window is where I want to put the bird feeder..hang it in one of
those shepherds hooks, then the boys could see them really well..
I see some beautiful cardinals outside all the time, and of course
the squirrels.. I would like to get an old chair and put it out by
the garage for them. The boys would love that.. We saw a rabbit
out the back the other day, I hadnt seen one before, Dutch went
totally NUTZ seeing that...:-)

Donnie came by the other night and before that he phoned said
he was going to the hardware store on his way here, so I asked
him to pick up a chain for my ceiling fan.. When he got here he
showed me a nice gold chain, said he got it out of the garage,
and I think it was one before.. Now I can turn the ceiling fan on
when I want to and it has 3 speeds.. its a really pretty fan..and
has 4 lights on it..copper color. I still think I will have to get a
air conditioner for this summer..Last summer it got up into the
100's and I couldn't stand that..just too hot... and I cant breathe.

I need some input, what I should write about..questions etc..The
comment thing is very easy to use.. have a question..ask.. I have
gone to some other friends blogs and thought something awful
would happen if I left a comment..and I left one and it honestly
did NOT hurt at all and my computer didn't fall apart.. On the
main page under my photo..etc..it says My Stories.. That's to 2
of my life stories that are on another website I have. I have
another one but its not open yet.. farther down under the part
that says nothing here that I write can be taken, there is a
thingie that says Donate..I put that there a long time ago.. I am
not real thrilled I Have it but quite a few of my friends said that
most every site and blog has one.. Someone left a comment
the other day about if someone had my address they could
send me a cash contribution..That pay pal thingie works, and
its very easy to use.. So that is one way to do that.. I don't want
anyone to think I ask for anything..I dont..only if I absolutely have
to or if it is for the boys.. But its there..

Was a nice Saturday and I had a wonderful talk with a dear friend
in the UK..Skype is wonderful ..its like the person is next door..
Those Brits have such an accent... :-) but its so amazing what you
can do with a computer.. Skype had free long distance for a while,
I used it a few times..I wish they had it back.. Penny was sposta
come today and make up for the day she missed, but I called
her and told her not to come in I was fine..and that she could make
it up next week..She has a lot to do she just moved into a house
that her sister Kathy owns.. She needed the time. I havent made
anything to eat today and needless to say..Im hungry but have no
idea what I want.. I will have to look and see whats there..or may
be order a pizza..that sounds good and I can eat it in the bedroom
in front of the tv..now hmmm I just might do that.. and, I hope
my checkbook finally was right cuz it says I can have a pizza.. so
it better be.. Howies has good pizza.. and they deliver.. I better
make a call.Now...My famous GORGEOUS WEEBLE WORDS.
" Nitey Nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and thanks.. :-)
Always, Lois ****

.
God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

4 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois
    Good to come here and see how you are doing today...
    Just telling how your day went it is good to read...or what you are thinking about...
    You have a gift for writing, wish wish I did...
    The Lady meeting today was great. I saw an old school friend there, was wonderful to see her again. She lost her husband a few years ago. This make the 4th times I have run into each other since school...I stay to busy to really meet with her to visit... and money being short don't help either...and I never know what to talk about either...I know one of these day I like to be a close friend to her...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    So nice to hear from you..You write very well..it is easy..just write down what you think or feel..and put it into words.. easy..
    You are a good friend to everyone I think Mary, that is just your nature.. Hope you have a nice sunday... Take care..
    Always, Lois****

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger momar said…

    I am in a bit of a rush. I am renting out rooms in my new house and the workman is finishing the final touches. the weather here is cool and damp today. the temp is around 20C or 68 F. It has rained a lot the last few days. Actually it is not too hot so we save on air-conditioning.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar, Im glad you are getting them rented so fast..thats good..just dont run your self ragged young man :-) Been nice here past couple..spring is sprung I think..
    Hope your having a good sunday :-)
    ALways, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker