ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, April 20, 2007

~Sunny Day Here~


It was a really nice sunny day today and warm. The boys love
to look outside and usually they both don't look out at the same
time..but this morning was different, they sat side by side and
got along just fine. Just before this they were fighting just awful,
like they both just hated each other.. Dutch will steady go after
LB until he gets so mad that he will really bite and make the
boy scream...Dutch wants to play and LB will play with him but
Dutch gets so wound up and doesn't want to stop, and when
LB is ready for a nap hes ready for a nap, and play time is
then DONE! The chief has spoken :-)

They both had a good time watching birds and there was THE
biggest bird out in the yard this morning that they were really
watching very closely.. LB is on the left..and Dutch is on the
right. They look almost the same in size but believe me the
old man is almost really twice the size of Dutch. I guess the
boy is more streamlined as he stays so much more active
than LB does..Dutch is always ready to play, just find a toy
or a string and hes in his glory. He loves to play fetch, you
throw it and he will bring it back..his favorite game. I give
out before he does... :-)

Now you see the HUGE bird that was out there that they
HAD to watch :-) that's Penny, she is out there putting some
bread crumbs out there for the birds..They boys are so glad
too..they had to watch her to make sure she did it right.. They
liked seeing her out there and watched EVERY move she
made..

The boys had the best time watching her...

When she tapped on the window Dutch about went nuts.
You can see his little feet up on the glass and his tail was
twitching a mile a minute he was so excited..LB is just
watching all of it, he figures let the boy show his butt at
being so excited..LB is staying 'cool'....

Dutch gets so excited..he was scratching that window so
fast ..Penny was laughing at him , but I was laughing too,
this was so cute.. I wanted to take a video clip but Penny
came back in and I told her I would take a video of it
next time she put bread out for them. I thought this was
just so cute.. and you see LB is still just sitting there its the
boy showing his excitement.. :-)

LB did move as you can see as a bird landed out there
and Penny could almost hand feed it..LB did move and
he wanted that bird..You can see the size of him better
now.. hes like one of those football players with no neck
they are so big..

We all had a good time this morning..with Penny and
the bird and the boys.. I warned her I was putting these
photos here and she wasn't really pleased but I showed
the photos to her and she looks really cute I think..You can
see her red hair..and shes no bigger than a minute ..Shes
a sweetie..and she spoils the boys too..She is going to look
for a nice birdfeeder for me one that maybe I can hang from
one of those shepherds hooks I call them. She did like these
photos though, Im glad, cuz I think theyre really cute...

So this was the high point of the day here. Not a whole lot
else..We are all squeaky clean for the week end and Penny
put some chicken and rice in the crock pot for me.. I know
its going to be good..Its one of those already fixed up kind
in a package, meat and all.. I love rice so I knew this was
going to be good..and it sure smells it too.... I only have to
add the rice and wait a half hour and its food time.. and I
put it in about 20 minutes ago..so by the time I finish typin
this and hit that publish button my dinner will be all ready,
and I am.. starved..as usual...

Hope you liked the photos..something different for a change,
but its that time for food and my famous GORGEOUS
WEEBLE words! "Nitey nite"... :-)

Y'all have a good one now y'hear? love ya!! and Thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

5 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW love all the pictures, your boys take good pictures even it is the back of there head...Nice seeing Penny too. Pictures are worth a thousand words to me anyway. I see they do enjoy look outside.
    Take some video of the boys and send them my way ok...
    Hoping to slow down this coming week...hoping not having to work for either one of them this week...Becky morning staff had some problem and has missed 4 days now in a roll... it make it hard on me if there too much work for me.
    The girls away want to move back home...

    Lois you have a good nite, and God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The first words my cats said upon bird watching were - medium rare. We used to have wild turkeys in our yard when we lived on the south shore of Long Island.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning,
    Ya, the boys love to look outside and I know they would have a field day out there, but they will never know what thats like..too dangerous out there for them... I will make a video of them and send it to you .
    There is no place like home :-) no matter what age you are...

    Sometimes I think I do see them drooling when they look at the birds :-)

    Hope y'all have a great saturday :-) nice day here up in the 70's..

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well dearest dear one! You know me.... Its you i wanna read about, but ill get bye with cats and a penny too.
    But its better when the blog i s all about you. If theres a penny in the future, its a penny for your thought.
    ; )
    But nice look in an american street, with women and cats, as life is....
    Now im waitin for you my dear, its sunday, and it WAS Valentinesday som two months ago.... Come on baby of mine.
    Kisses all over
    ****+*
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Dear Rob,
    So nice to hear from you.. I will be putting a new photo of me here tomorrow and I promise to keep my promise to you..watch your mail tomorrow ..it will be there...

    I hope all is well by you..take care and give dear Manni some good ear rubbies for me.. :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker