ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

~No Sneezes~

It was a nice warm sunny day today I think spring is springin'. I
have a good size bush next to the side of the house that I can
see from the window, and I noticed today that there are buds
of leaves coming out on it.. I hope that means spring is here.
I have some green stuff coming up next to the garage, I have
no idea what it is..but I hated to see it get all covered with snow
like it did I was afraid it would kill the plants..I noticed today
that they are still out there and growing.. When I went into the
kitchen this morning and I looked out that window I saw a
red squirrel sitting on top that fence by the side of the house.
I called to Dutch and he came running and was a good thing
that glass was there as I think a fight would have occurred..


When that squirrel saw Dutch and I watching him thru the glass,
he turned and faced us and he sort of bent low with his tail up
in the air twitching faster than Dutch's was.. Dutch stood up
against the glass the whole time tapping it with his foot..The
squirrel moved back and forth from one foot to the other the
same as a cat does before it pounces..All of a sudden the
squirrel stood straight up..and leaned over and scooted
down the side of the fence, he ran so fast over to his tree like
Dutch was really after him.. Dutch all this time was meowing
and tappin that glass... Woke both the squirrel and Dutch up
I think...well did me too .. I had fun watching those 2 animals.
I wish I could put a pan or dish or something out there for the
squirrel and then one on the side for the birds.. I know on the
side there are a few cardinals that always are looking for
bread crumbs out there.. I make sure I save all mine and when
Penny leaves she always puts them outside of this window,
so the birds know there is usually something there for them...
Ive been checking places for a nice birdfeeder.. I had a pole
at the apt. but we left it when I moved out..We didn't think to
take it.. I wish we had.. I may just get another one..

My company made it safe and sound..and I guess Penny did
a good job vacuuming as there werent too many sneezes..It
was a nice day to travel and not to have to worry about running
into snow or something..From what I gather it is quite bad in
NYC. I hope Momar hasnt gotten snowed in from all Ive read
it is as bad as it was here. All this snow makes the rivers get
too high and run their banks.. I am glad I am on high ground
here, and don't have to worry about that.. although my base
ment did have water in it when I moved in.. I think was only
because of all the rain.


This post is short and sweet as I still have my company here
and I don't want to be rude by being on this computer when I
should be visiting . Also it is dinner time and of course I am
hungry..just cuz companys here don't mean I don't get hungry!
It is food time..and time to say "nitey nite"

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? love ya..and thanks :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..



4 Comments:

  • At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I hope all has gone well with your friend. Of course, I'm as jealous as HELL!!! ;-[ Still, it's my own fault for not coming to visit you, ain't it?
    Anyway, I hope you-all have a great time. Take care, Honey. L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest honeymine!
    Who if i am permitted to ask? Isnt jealous???? You having company, and i dont know who it is.... If its a guy i am envious, if its a gal i am glad you have company. Raife and Momar and others are lucky, as they live in USA atleast Momar does... They can just board a greyhound and take a trip to the most gorgeous, very simple and affordable. I am the only unlucky guy, but i dont intend to be forever u know!
    KAO
    ***+*
    Your own
    R O B

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife,
    Ahhh no need to be jealous.. Only a friend that stopped by for a visit honey. :-) And YES~! I have invited you here MANY times so there ! HA HA ... I had a great time..was nice to have the company...
    Hope all is well by you :-) I guess you are the only one read this today :-( well Im glad you did.. :-)
    Luv ya!
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob!
    I just only mentioned to Raife that perhaps he was the only one that read this... I am glad you did.. No need to be jealous, only to the fact that you could not come for a visit..Raife is in the UK..Momar is here in the states, and he stays very busy so much so he cannot stray far from home..

    I am saving for a trip to the UK when I can manage, we can then meet half way. I would love to visit Europe.. I would then risk flying lol.. I am not a fan of that you know..but I would sacrifice my fears for a trip overseas...

    I hope you are well Rob, and its so nice to hear from you take care honey.. :-)
    ALways, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker