ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, July 23, 2007

~Exciting Neighborhood~


I want you to know, this is an exciting neighborhood now..
That house there in that photo is the one just next ..Penny
took this..she was standing in front of my garage..Can you
figure out what is going on? This is NOT good.. Well..ok see
the blue car with the red thingie on top? that's a STATE
POLICE car..the other big white one is a truck they use to
haul off evidence that is hazardous..Those men there with
the white buckets up by the house, are gathering evidence
just like the man on the left by the truck there.. Well guess why
they are there?? Penny told me, they found a METH lab there.
Yeah.. I mean ..this is just wonderful..need I say how thrilled I
am to know that I could have been blown up at any time one
of those morons over there did something or mixed something
wrong?? I don't like this one bit..and I am glad they got busted
for making that crap...they endangered everyone around them
not counting the kids more than likely they were probly selling
that crap too.. Im glad.. I hate that stuff its so very very bad ..

Penny got here at nine and she told me to look out the window..
well I cant see anything cuz of the garage, so she sneaked out
and took photos from inside my garage so I could see what was
going on over there...I know this street is so busy, and those
people that live there and the kid that lives across this other side,
awfully suspicious when the 2 cops were here looking for that kid,
and now they bust this place.. Strange..I know they were friends,
cause I saw them together and the kid going back and forth.. I
bet it will be on the news at 6... Always something.. What a great
place to live! Im so thrilled :-) Maybe this will stop the screeching
cars from laying rubber out there..and save a few kids.. I ve seen
what that crap does..

I knew a beautiful tall woman, 2 beautiful girls..she had a husband
that loved her, a wonderful farm..loving family and friends.. She tried
that crap, and lost her husband, home, health, daughters, everything..
and whats the saddest, she doesn't care..that CRAP has destroyed
her so badly.. She had a wonderful life..but wanted to try that stuff..
and did..and did and did and did..cuz that's how it does you..You
are Instantly addicted.. Her girls today don't know where she is.. The
last they heard ..she was wanted by the police.. The last time I saw her,
was a beautiful summer day , I was in my wheelchair at her house...
she was on her golden horse.. a massive creature..she sat proud and
tall in the saddle..her long blonde hair blowing in the wind as she laughed
nudged the horse to a mild gallop..and off she rode, just lovely.. was
a good way to remember her.. . . ... I wonder if she longs for those days?
Shes such a lost little girl now.. so very lost... all we can do is love her
anyway..

Penny was here today and I know Dutch told her all about what I
did to him..well the little buggar got even with me this morning..he
did.. I had opened their can of cat food.. I reached and got a paper
plate that I put it on every day..well a clean new one..Dutch HAS to
supervise the opening and putting the food onto the plate, he has
his nose right there and will try to get a few licks of it before I even
get it onto that thing. Well..I had the can in my left hand..tipping it
to dump it out onto the plate and I had a spoon in my right, ready
to scrape the can out.. and at exactly the same time as that cat
food was going to hit that plate, Dutch slapped it..and that plate
went to the floor, and yes...the cat food dumped out onto the table.
NOW..is that getting even or what? He will slap at stuff to see if
it moves..he loves to play, im used to that..but I wasn't ready for
him to slap at that little plate and send it flying.. I just sat there for
a minute and looked at that cat..I swear I saw a grin on his face..
He slowly walked over the arm of my chair and jumped down..
I got to clean the cat food off the table..and put it onto the plate
AGAIN.. Hes good.. I would NEVER have thought he would do
that..well he got even ..I guess its my turn again :-D...

I slept later than usual today till 630.. I was up at 3 or so..thanks to
the wall shadows. But as the day wore on I got more and more tired.
By 3 I was ready for a snooze..If I would have laid down then I would
have slept till 8 or so then my schedule would have really been out of
kilter...But the past few days or so I have been more tired than usual..
even though I do sleep..I don't sleep real comfy..with only 2 positions..
that I mainly use..Ive been doing my stumpercizes every nite before
I fall asleep and even watch tv..I do each one about 10 times some
times more depending how lazy I am.. but it does help..I know they
are the best rain predictors anywhere... I KNOW when we are going
to have a storm.. They feel like theyre going to explode..and theyre
calm now, so I guess no storm warnings ..Im glad..in more ways
than one! :-)

Lunch was chicken, 2 wings..wow..and brussel sprouts..I love those
little cabbages.. Those I did eat..I had Penny pick up some wonderful
raspberries when she went to get cat food..they had it on sale today..
well this week.. so I had to get it.. I always keep their food stocked up
and I got the boys a bag of treats too..Whisker Lickins.. or some thing.
they like them.. Well I like blueberry muffins..and that's what I have
out in my kitchen so Im gonna get one of them..head to the bed, and
watch some tv..hopefully I get there early enough I can see something
on there for a change.. "nitey nite" :-)


Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? love ya, and Thanks! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

5 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes ... right the neighborhood sounds exciting ... the kind of excitment no one wants ...

    I don't do drugs ... never did. I say they can kill you ... or worse ... like you loosing everything ... house ... car ... chilluns ... helyh ... self respect.

    So the neighborhood's a little better place with them gone.

    Hang in there you are a bright star ...

    Yeah.

    d

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois

    We never know what going on next door anymore. But a lot of cars stoping at a home all hours of the day and night let you know something is wrong.

    I had to laugh over your cats again, so sorry about the mess they make.
    Always good to laugh.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I beg u dearest dear one, come nearer sweden...So i can protect you..From neighbours and police and other unhealthy things...
    All love from
    ROB

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi d,
    Yes, Im glad theyre gone,Ive seen what it can do..im hangin hon..im hangin :-D

    Hi Mary :-)
    I swear he did it deliberately, he timed it perfectly, I had to laugh too, I did..was so funny and the look on that bloody cat was, "HAHA, got YOU!" kids lol...gotta love em..but now its MY turn again :-D this could be fun :-D

    Hi Rob,
    Let me say, honestly, I would love to live in Europe, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland,UK, I would move tomorrow if I could live better than I do now..Shall I start packing? :-D

    So nice to hear from you, have a good day :-D
    ALways, Lois ****

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a landlord so I get a list of problems from the tenants. I work away at the list ande try to keep everybody as happy as possible.
    I went to work as a home attendant recently. I have a man who is in the cartoon museum and made the ny times crossword puzzle 4 times. Life could be worse.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker