ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

~New Friends..Im Glad~ :-)


Ive had a few new friends send letters to me and I am so
very pleased to hear from them.. I worry sometimes that
only the ones that comment read this.. I hope that many
do... I wish everyone that did would take the time to drop
me a line to my mail at yahoo or the gmail one here.. I
like knowing who reads.. When I offer a video, or the bigger
photos its to anyone that reads and would like it.. I am in
the process of working on a story, I think its rather good..
I like to write.. :-) but then you wouldn't know that by this
blog would ya? :-D... Seriously though.. Send a letter and
just request what you would like, a video, the larger photos
or one of my stories that I write.. I do varied types...some I
only write by request and then don't share them afterwards
as they are private written especially for that person.. . But
the offer is open...just have to write and ask..well even if
you don't ASK for anything..write and say hello.. I will even
REPLY!!! yes! :-D I do like mail...:-)
The photo up top of the boy and his girlfriend, Sybil, he loves
her as much as LB loves his girlfriend.. hes not as bad as LB
though..LB steady drags his GF all over, I find her everywhere
from the bathroom to the kitchen, he drags that cat.. What I
hate is when I don't see her and am in a hurry or its dark and
I have to sort of 'hurry' to the potty, well I hit that thing and I
STOP, I cant roll over it..they are too thick..you see how big
Sybil is well so is the other one.. LB will drag Meowy into
the bedroom at night, when he doesn't drag her all the way up
onto the bed, he will leave her right below on the floor, and if
I don't see her, well I don't roll.. You see how big Meowy is...
I need to find a way to clean both of them and had thought about
some dry shampoo... I don't want to immerse her in water, Sybil,
she wouldn't dry ..take forever.. Meowy I don't dare wash her,
shes 4 years old and been dragged all over all these years and
it shows on her, If something happened to that cat ..well.LB would
be VERY upset I think.. Hes started something new though..When
I had my craft shop I made velvet strawberrys , beautiful things,,
about 2 maybe 3 inches high..where he found one I have no idea..
but he takes this strawberry and carries it all thru here and just
meowing at the top of his lungs while hes doing that..then he puts
it down and lays next to it and purrs like all get out.. NOW.. what
kind of fruity kids do I have here? Meowy find out she will be all
kinds of mad :-D.....
Last night was scarey.. I got away from the puter , turned the TV on,
and they changed the way it looks now ..I don't like it..hard to see..
anyway,, down left corner said thunderstorm warning..a flash came
on the TV a guy in the TV weather room, says, if you are in South
Bend, take cover immediately...well that is not far from my sister..
There was some hellacious lightening and thunder last nite .. I sat
straight up once not knowing what to do, the windows were rattling,
the boys were next to me,, and they ran, I didn't know what it was,
I looked out the window and it was pouring down rain..but there
was no wind.. the flashes of lighting were so bright you would have
thought I was turning the room light switch on and off.. The thunder
continued to rattle the windows for what seemed like minutes. The
flashes of lightening were sometimes right after each other, 2 or 3
at a time..then the thunder rumbled so badly like it was SO VERY
angry out there, the windows just shuddered..was scarey.. I bet it
lasted for about 10 minutes.. I saw on the news just as all this is
going on ..across the bottom of the TV that a small town had to
be evacuated and I didn't hear the details cuz of course, ya..I
fell asleep..well I dozed off for the news at 11... I still don't know
why it was.. I do know how bad it was here, I havent heard any
thing bad from my sis, she has a cell so she would let me know if
anything bad went on by her, shes not far from there..or my 2
brothers.. I hope they are ok..it was bad.. well scarey..cuz I have
never seen or been really a confirmed tornado..what was "said"
to be..not proven..but when my windows rattled like they did..I
had not heard thunder do that..not that I can remember.. I was
waiting to see the roof go.. Id be like Dorothy in the Wizard of
OZ.. but I would never get back home! I aint got no HEELS :-D
Lets hope theres no tornados here ! :-)

Lunch today, well..I have NO idea what it was, it wasn't good.
then Chris (delivery girl) hands me a paper where they were asking
what we would like on the menus and gave about 5 different things
that they already GAVE us ...I wonder what they were gonna add
maybe a different bad recipe.. They hire a new cook but make
them use the same bad recipes..well new cook still bad food and
they cant figure out what the problem is..duh... Well I have food in
my fridge, and I have some cookies out there.. I don't think any
storms predicted so.. maybe I will sleep better tonite ..once it starts
to rain then the phantoms let up..but I knew it was gonna rain.. I
always do.." Nitey Nite"

Y'all have a good one now , Y'hear? love ya and THANKS!! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE all the pictures Lois.
    Long day here, but got a lot done.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Sorry I've not been on line lately. Been scanning and downloading some old negatives. It takes forever, but the results are great!
    Sorry you were scared in that storm. Wish I'd been there to hold your hand. Each thunder clap would have been a good excuse for a cuddle!! ;o) Take care, Honey. L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Yes Cleaning is a hard job, and I know your a hard worker, you have to be tired..get some rest...
    and sweet dreams.. :-)

    Hiya Raife...
    Yes yes I know..always some excuse to ignore me, I know :-) Your good with Photos.. Yes, I hate those bloody things.. all part of the joys of summer, I swear its hard to decide which is the best time of year.... thanks for the photos are on tonites well..fridays, blog..of the TOE MAH TOES LOL..
    See you in a bit.. :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker