ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

~Restless Sleep~

For some reason I did NOT sleep good last nite. I was awake
at least every 2 hours.. I know cuz every time I open my eyes I
always look at the time.. I know I saw 230, cuz I had to get up
totally THAT Time..I woke up again I think it said 4:20, and then
I got up up at 6:45. It takes me awhile to fall back to sleep, maybe
15 minutes or so, depends if the boys are trying to get back to
sleep too.. If they were laying by me or on me when I got up..they
follow me till I get back to bed and then go back to where they
were laying.. We have a routine to our madness here.. :-) But I
know when I sleep and its a restless sleep I seem to wake up
tired and the whole day is a tired one.. Today is one of those
days, but it has been a hectic week.. For someone that does
NOT go out, I do see a lot of people in a weeks time I guess,
specially if its a week of appointments. I don't mind, but I do
enjoy the days when I have no one expected to come by.. I
think everyone I know likes that special "ME" time.

I was thinking today of things I may have to do next week, I
know Ive not heard from Visiting Physicians, nor did I get
the special phone Sandra said was coming.. I should have
heard from VP by now, its a week..They may not want me
back as a client, which is their right.. I hope that's not the
case but well I have no control over that. The one Dr I had
with them..Dr Beams.. he was not a good man and I did not
like or trust him... He caused me some severe problems that
he had no right to give me.. I know they fired him.. Hes NOT
a good Dr at all..


I may have to make an appointment with my Dr if I don't get
the VP, to get my hands checked out.. The crap or what ever it
is my right is not really worse, but its not better either.. Ive been
trying yet another creme I have and sometimes I can see that it
looks Better, then at others it just looks awful.. I not only have this
crap on my right hand but I have it on my left as well.. If I cant get
them to come here I will see about how soon I can get into the Dr.
Most of our snow is gone and It wouldn't be too bad if I had to go
out.. Although you cant predict for sure what things will be from one
day to the next, that's the bad part of winter.. I plan to call Sandra
Monday and see what she says, I would rather have the VP..but if
I cant I guess I will have no choice but to go.. I sure cant afford for
anything really serious to go on with my hands,, I need them too
much.. well they are my feet, my arms are my legs you might as
well say.. I have to take care of them...

Its been such a quiet day, and I had the rest of my steak omlette
that Maryjane brought for lunch.. I bet they used a dozen eggs that
thing was so huge.. Was really good, It did have mushrooms which
are NOT my favorite things..put they picked out easily and the rest
of it was really good..The hashbrowns were good too.. I ate that,
then started to write this.. and 3 guesses where Im headed as soon
as I post this? yup..to watch my CLEAR TV ! I am tired from the
restless sleep but after I eat I get tired.. If I stay out here I probly
would end up with the keyboard imprinted on my forehead when I
woke up after dozing off here,, which as tired as I am I KNOW I
would.. GORGEOUS WEEBLES need their beauty sleep but the
alphabet imbedded on her forehead doesn't look the greatest.. :-)
So.. before that happens.. its time to say "Nitey Nite".. :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? Luv ya! and THANKS ! :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

6 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois
    You really R a foodie aren't you like all the wrong foods like hashbrowns etc; nice though eh.
    It is really good to have a crystal clear TV you then appreciate the programmes you watch sooo much more. Yes I am in quite a different time zone to you but I am very aware of your time zones in the US as I trade daily on the internet into the US. Intend to visit one day & hopefully it will be a long trip as I would like to journey thru yr country in a motorhome or 5th wheeler. Will be visiting Canada later this year in at Vancouver & then across to Halifax & spend 31/2 weeks in Nova Scotia. That will be in your autumn(fall). Really looking forward to that trip. We are having temps here of 22 - 28 centigrade & high humidity so you get quite hot quite quickly. Great to have the warm though.
    Must away as I have a days make & mend @ home today. Have fun.
    Regards Rob J

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Send those mushrooms my way, I love those thing...
    So sorry you didn't sleep well last night.
    I took over my air mattress today to Becky. Becky need it more then I do right now...The home health nurse return my call today and come over to see Becky sores...she wanted me to take her to the ER to get check over...I was glad about that, hoping Becky don't have to pay the bill on it. If it not life and death when you go to the ER at times you have to pay the bill.
    There no way for the Dr to see Becky problem in the office, they don't have a lift to put her on the bed...and doing it with man power is way to hard on Becky. Dr offices just don't meet Becky needs at all.
    Lois are you able to get on there little bed when you go to the Dr office, it just not handicapped accessible is it.And not all thing can be seen from a wheelchair when you are sitting on the sore spot.
    I wish the Physicians would make house calls to the one that really need them.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    The Removed Post was spam, Do NOT click on any part of a removed comment please...

    Hi Rob J,
    I do like good food, I have to say I am more of a vegetarian, I potatoes are good for you, just depends how you fix them.. :-) A motor home or 5th wheel are a great way to see the USA, I have wanted to do that for a long time. If you need a travelling companion when you do that let me know ! :-) That will be a great time of year to travel. Canada is beautiful... That will be a great trip too..NS is beautiful..

    Hi Mary,
    No my drs office has to pull stuff out of the room to get my chair in..and Ive never had to get on the tables. They have visiting physicians here that comes to your home once a month, Im trying to get them back..perhaps you have them there. I hope Becky gets better..

    So nice to hear from you..hope you have a great sunday..
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    QUOTE LOIS:I sure cant afford for
    anything really serious to go on with my hands,, I need them too
    much.. well they are my feet, my arms are my legs you might as
    well say:END QUOTE
    Yes and they are the resting-place for all your rings and things, or shud i say juwels?
    The fingers are as you know, the thing on one of the pretties female hands in the world.... Those long beautiful finger on this wonderful hands of yours. You had them so beautifully made by God, just to be instead of the legs you lack.... Well nothing wrong with being without legs, the remainings is a great asset but i assume you allready know that after all my postings through the years.
    Be how it is with fingers and legs: These are only a part of the whole sweet you.....
    Take care of all your parts, and dont you be parted from more parts! As you mentioned you cant afford that!
    Kisses and such
    ROB

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob,
    So nice to hear from you.. I dont know what I would do if I lost an arm.. I guess just keep going on..thats all I can do..:-) Thanks for your nice post.. :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker