ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, May 16, 2008

~Bloomin'~ :-)

We're growin here :-) My flowers outside are doing so good. I
had Penny go out and take some pictures for me.. Hell of a
way to see your yard and flowers hey? Oh well at least I can
SEE them.. so Im not complaining as long as I can by some
way or means.. This Iris is just beautiful and Penny said there
are about 4 more that are going to come up.. This is on the
left side of the back door.. You see the basement window..
The corner of the house is just to the left.. Right at the corner
is my Peonie. Its doing great so I am anxious to see if I get a
flower on it..
This is the flower bed right below the kitchen window that I
look out of.. you can see on the right the start of the fence and
just at the corner bottom is where the bird feeder is.. My rose
is leafing out wonderfully and the hostas are getting really big.
Penny watered the morning glories that are planted there at
the bottom of the fence.. You can see the old door in the base
of the house that used to be the coal chute.
On the other side of the garage is that fence with the tulips ..4
red, 1 yellow and 1 orange and yellow.. 1 more than last year.
I bet if that flower bed along that fence was cleaned up and
tilled a bit I bet there are more flowers than that there. Whom
ever had this place and planted all this stuff sure liked to garden.
It shows.. Whomever it was I hope they know how much I am
enjoying all their hard work...which I really am...
There is the flower box with the double impatients planted in it..
Its doing really good.. I called all over to try to find some of those
plants and only Home Depot had them which I was really surprised
as they are really a great flowering plant all summer and do good
in the shade which so many dont..They have them in I think 4
shades.. white and red I know, pink and salmon.. not sure..but
I like them.. They seem to like where theyre planted.. :-) Cuz if
ya dont like where ya are, you aint gonna GROW! :-)

Penny came today and we are all clean..after she left I remembered
I didn't have her get any birdseed to fill up the EMPTY AGAIN bird
feeder.. There was one of the rabbits out there this morning too. I
know the birds are going to be angry that the feeder will be empty
all week end and its my own fault. I should have remembered but
I didn't have penny go shopping today..Fridays in the stores are
very hetic.. I don't plan to see anyone all week end as the kids are
going to a car race in Ft.Wayne and have taken their trailer and
the animals...They enjoy doing that. So it will be a quite week
end, but they mostly are...its the week days that are so busy..

I had a lot on my mind when I went to bed last nite and I got up at
4 am this morning.. I drank 3 cups of coffee by 6.. Im ready to get
out of this chair for today.. I have an important phone call I have
to make this evening about 7 and I am looking forward to it..Some
one I havent talked to in over 35 years I hope will be home so I
can say hello... I can make that call from sitting on my bed though
and NOT in this chair.. My butt says its time to say, ok, write- my
GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. "Nitey Nite" :-)


Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya, and thanks.. :-)
Always, Lois ****


God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    So sorry I missed last night, Michael
    graduated last night...we had lots of company...wow my baby is a man now.
    His birth mom got to came down for it, we took her back home afterward ...Michael is staying with her till Tuesday night...
    I gave myself a perm tonight, Bob help to make sure I got it cover good with the perm lotion.
    Patsy is no longer able to me a perm anymore...I am given her one Saturday afternoon...
    Love all the flower you put in here for us to see my friend.
    I will be missing Monday night 19, Patsy is getting another shot,so I have to spend 24 hours with her...one more shot then in 2 weeks another 24 hours with her...
    Two of my grandchildren Graduated last night two. WOW it was a big day for us all.
    Lois I do miss coming here when I am unable to go on line.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary..
    Yes I missed you.. seems you are the only one writing to me so I know your here.. I wish everyone would..I get discouraged when no one comments :-)so im very glad you do..thanks my friend :-)

    I hope you had a nice saturday..I got in touch with my sons Mary, its so nice to be called Mom...isnt it? :-)

    So nice to hear from you :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois the word MOM is the best word of all...Becky and Michael know there birth mom......Pam birth mom could not handle it,so she does not know her birth mom, very sad.
    Wonderful you got to talk to your sons, so very happy for you...I pray you get to meet them and your grandchildren...WOW wonderful news Lois...
    God is so good.
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker