ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, June 23, 2008

~Phots Return~ :-)


Well.. guess what I got? My new webcam :-) The quality is
wonderful compared to my other one.. It installed easy but
I still am not fully able to operate it.. I did get this photo but
It took me a half hour how to figure out how to get in on my
desktop so I could put it here.. Well, they will automatically
download into a photo place which mine is PSP 9.. I can make
them smaller ..or crop them and I add the border around
the edge.. I think it accentuates the photo more.. But its a nice
cam.. Its a Logitech QuickCam Pro.. really nice.. more
complicated than my other one.. You can put funny stuff on it
when you are on cam.. to make funny faces etc.. Theres a
lot to it..it will keep me busy for a while and hopefully out of
trouble... :-) So, Photos of me shall return again ..I KNOW
your pleased :-) Dont look at my crappy hair ! I wasnt prepared!
But I wanted to let you know Photos will return ! :-)

My boy has his drs appointment tomorrow.. I worry about him.. His
back really goes out and he cant do like he does.. Donald will
turn into the biggest grizzly bear around.. Hes always been active.
Backs are not fun.. My honeygirl Bev..has a bad back too ..She
has been through so much pain and angony bless her heart..and
she is still having trouble with it.. She told me she had to have as
many as 150 shots at one time.. THAT would make me pass out..
Shes a brave girl ..shes had her share of troubles and shes such
honeygirl.. wonderful daughter and a terrific neice..She lives farther
north in a great town over on the lake..Very smart..just like her
Auntie...:-) and shes GORGEOUS too !! Runs in the family :-)

Penny came today and it was laundry and getting out the beast..
After Penny is done she goes around and finds the cats cuz they
both run and hide.. LB dives under the bed.. The boy..he goes
to his favorite hidey hole which is the bathtub.. He sits under my
bench that's in there in the tub.. When he comes out he almost
is tiptoeing and slowly will peek into the doorway to see if the
coast is clear.. LB he goes to sleep and he doesn't come out
till he wakes up.. LB is worrying me tho.. His wheezing is getting
worse.. Lasting longer.. Hes always done this.. like he has
asthma..but since we have been in here its worse.. and I notice
Dutch is starting that too..

Thinking of that I havent heard from big daddy Ken.. So its more
wait and wait and wait..The smell is bad down the basement
again and I have that de humidifier down there.. That basement
leaks..and as long as it does.. that mold and damp smell will
never leave.. All my other chairs are down there and stuff, I can
just smell them.. I wish I had a door on my garage..well if Donnie
didn't have all his stuff in it.. I would put that stuff out there.. But
I hate my chairs smell, My other manual and power are down there
and my shower chair..I sit and try to think of all the stuff that's down
there that I don't even remember.. It will be 2 yrs Ive been in here
in Oct.. that's when my grant is up too..

When Rebecca and Theresa were here they both assured me I
have nothing to worry about on this grant that I will never be
taken off of it.. The only thing is..the grant will not pay for me to
rent anything bigger than a 1 bedroom since I am by my self.. I
told Rebecca if I did find something else, and it was bigger I
would just have the landlords say its a 1 bedroom with a den or
something.. Id like to have more room but Id like to have a
better kitchen ..and the bathroom could be easier..and the
carpet out would be easier :-) At least I know I don't have to
worry about that..cause I really do worry about that ALOT...

Nice day today and I didn't have to run my AC I put the ceiling
fan on and its keeping it really nice.. I don't know which is cheaper
to run the fan or the AC..LB isnt afraid of it anymore which I'm glad,
he would run terrified of it when I turned it on.. I think the shadows
scared him.. Its a really pretty one..and works great.. Id like to get
some nice pull chains for it tho.. the chain for the light I can only
JUST barely reach and the one to run the fan is ok..its long enuff
but its just a dull chain hanging there Id like something nice for
the end of it.. I told the boy that and he said "if it hits me in the
head I'm jerkin' it Down"... he knows what I woud do to him if
he did jerk it down :-)

Well I'm finished for today, I got up early..no; correction..The
BOYS woke me up early..530 to be exact.. and by the time
they walk all over me and tap my face and LB MEOWS
loudly in my face..I have NO choice but to drag my butt out
of the bed..feed them, then THEY go back to bed!! and Mom
gets to stay up the rest of the day ! Kids..:-) My butt says
its time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE'S "Nitey Nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and THANKS!! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again .....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow your new webcam is working great Lois.
    I got a Logitech mouse and webcam and both work fine.
    Bob is feeling better today and he ate ...and he didn't want to make another doctor appointment either.
    I didn't get everything done today, other thing came up for me to do. But is nice to have a change, Patsy wanted me to go out to eat about 40 miles from here, it was her 45 year anniversary, her husband died in Dec and she didn't want to be a long...was a very nice trip for the both of us.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    You see i havent forgot you..... The first thing i did when i came to town was to get online, to see how my honey are....
    AND WAS I GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU NOW HAD A NEW CAM. Hmm some moving pics to move me would be like medicine to me.
    Today my eye hurts more than it has done before, but i keep droppin in it and in time for the vacation in the end of the week i hope to be fully rehabilitated.
    I have not the time to catch up with all i missed during these last days, but ill try to get some time for my own, so that i can read your blog more intense. Mebbe i cud get a little chat some day too....
    Take care dearest dearest Lois and be shure i DO MISS YOU as much as i hope you miss me.
    You are so cute on these pics, as allways.
    Kisses all over your sweet body and hugs from your own
    ROBERT
    (who leaves for the countryhouse in a minute)

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    This new cam is great..good clear photos I think..Taking some getting used to though.. Im so glad Bob is feeling better..You are such a good friend to Patsy.. :-)

    Dear Robert...
    I have been worried about you.. Im glad to know your eye is improving..Istill have lots to learn about this cam..I will though..I miss our chats too so I look forward to when we can talk again..Take good care and enjoy your summer house ! see you soon..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker