ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

~The Chippie~:-)

I took some photos today of the chippie and the new
black squirrel.. While I was taking them I happened to
notice a hole in the ground out there.. I HOPE its a hole
for the chippie and not a snake or something..which I
doubt, but Ive seen holes like that, and they had a snake
in them, but of course this was in Texas... and they have
all sorts of bad stuff there, I do think that's a chippie
hole, you would think he would have put it some place less
noticeable... The black squirrel is a different one.. the other
had a brown tail.. and this guy is small.. I love the look on
the chippie, his mouth was stuffed with sunseeds..he was
just cramming them in ... :-)
What a day, I mean, this vista is enough to make a sane
person crazy.. All of a sudden all my zipped files changed.
I had to go and get this paid version of winzip. Well a free
trial offer if you join one of their sponsors. Nothing is for
free anymore. I had a zip thing on my computer cuz I even
made some zipped files, it disappeared and 3 days ago it
was fine.. I of course called the useless techys at HP, who
one woman got downright ugly when I refused to let her in
my computer! I wont let anyone do that let alone someone I
don't know.. They talk to you like your a complete idiot, I
guess they figure you are, if your calling for help...
What gets me, when I phone these different places and they
hear me talk they all say "SIR"... I know I have a deep voice,
but jeezz.. why do they say either or? its so rude especially
when you have to keep repeating it that "I am NOT a MAN!"
One girl today 3 times she called me sir and I corrected her.
HP's techs I have to say are the worst of any Ive ever had
to deal with.. and If I had it to do over again, I would NOT
get a HP machine.. the support people are all NOT smart,
I think they just hire anyone as its all programmed anyway..
Its programmed for them..I had a friend that was the head
guy in a tech support place , he told me. Then if they don't
have the answer on the keyboard THEN, they have to ask
and then the HOLD starts.
Rebecca came today and she made me promise I would call
the Dr about my arms and I have and Erica said they will call
and let me know who, what, when and where. So I wait.. I'm
used to that with them.. I hope by Monday I have an appt. I
have to do something they are getting worse and really are
starting to worry me plus its very painful... and I don't take
pain meds, but if it keeps on, I may have to, plus it itches. If
its even slightly warm in here, they start to itch.. Rebecca
was worried and so is Theresa, she was due to come today
and got stuck up in Kalamazoo so I will see her next week. I
appreciate their concern..

Well today is winding down, and I'm glad. I had to join that net
flix to get the trial version of winzip..its good for 45 days then
they say you have to pay for it... nothing is free anymore... But I
think I might like the netflix... I can cancel it anytime. I didn't
eat lunch, was all salads that they don't know how to make, so I
am a bit hungry but I think its gonna be a PB&J tonite.. something
light... and easy.. I can maybe sit back and relax and watch a movie
on line...says I can.. I may watch National Treasure, the 2nd one. I
liked the first one. Now my computer is back to fixed, I can smile
and say my GORGEOUS WEEBLE "nitey nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? Love ya and thanks.. :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again .....

7 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    So sorry I missed yesterday, I was busy all day with the service for Judi...about 350 people show up, I didn't know if I was going to be able to seat down..She was so loved by all. They still a lot of work to be done at the church...That block had a water brake during that time too...

    Very nice pictures you got in here too.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary..
    So good to see you here.. I miss you when you dont say hi :-) How wonderful she had such a nice funeral.. They say if you have 6 good friends to carry you to your grave, you have led a good life..

    Im glad you like the photos..take care of yourself...
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You remind me of Tony Schwartz in NYC. He did not leave his zip-code because of agoraphobia, but he sure had a rich world. Good luck on your arms. I still think your condition is raging staph.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Gorgeous,

    Thanks for the pix of the cute squirrel. We don't have any like that around here - just big, fat, gray ones - lol. No starving squirrels in this neighborhood. I am sure your hole is a chipmunk hole - used to have lots of them when we lived in PA - and they do make their little holes.

    Glad you are going to the Dr. about your arms. I worry about you.

    Sorry I haven't sent any more pix - been that kind of week. But of course, I haven't forgotten.

    You have a great day Sweets!

    Bare Hugs,

    Butty

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Momar,
    I dunno what it is but i will find out for sure..theyre really bothering me.. I do have a full life, but its only because I have dear friends like you that keep it full...:-)

    Hiya Butty!
    I figgured a chippie hole but with my luck..could be a timber rattler for the way it goes LOL..Id seriously consider moving if it was a snake hole !! lol I will be patiently waiting for some photos..

    So nice to hear from you! Thanks :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice to see the blog continues - nice pics Lois

    Hugs Alan

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Alan~~!
    Nice to hear from you.. Thanks :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker