ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

~I Have Glories~ :-)

I got up this morning and I had to hurry and take these photos
of my glories..Arent they pretty? Penny did a great job with
the chicken wire and its really helping them to climb. I had
them by my lanai before and I would go out early every day
to see how many were blooming..They dont stay all day and
only bloom for a while in the mornings..hence the name Morning
Glorys .. :-) Next to roses theyre a favorite..
If that whole fence gets covered it would be so pretty and
plus help to hide that ugly fence.. I'm glad its there tho to
make the wall for them to climb. And it adds some privacy
for the animals out there. I have 2 brown squirrels..a chippie
and 2 black squirrels..2 doves 2 rabbits and all the birds..
I have a nice bunch and I bet they don't even know, much
less care how much we enjoy them.. Theyre not really red
more a magenta color.. one of my favs...

The boy came over last nite and I agreed to write up a resume
for him.. I did it up this morning and If I do say so myself it
really is nice..Straight to the point and says just what a new
employer wants to know.. That's the best way.. I saw a girl
friends that was 2 pages and boring..she was very qualified
but by the time the employer got done reading it all she had
a headache... Short and to the point is best.. You can say a lot
in just a few well chosen words... And with a resume you want
the most noticeable to be your experience and how to reach
you.. I opened a gmail account for him so he could have his
own on his resume as well.. He and Dawn share an addy now.

I got a photo of my niece and my sisters house and I will put
them here tomorrow.. Bev has the cutest dog..almost like my
Brandy...A Shitzu is one of the most loving dogs..Brandy was
that.. Dogs love you so much and don't mind showing they do.
Cats love you ..but on THEIR terms... My sisters house is so
pretty and all one floor, when she phoned the other night she
said its time for a closet cleaning..Of course I told her I get
dibs on everything first :-) she knows what I like, she and I
are a lot alike..

Rebecca phoned today and will be here Thursday just before
Theresa gets here.. The rash on my arms is not good and I am
going to have to make a Dr appointment again.. This cream just
isnt doing the trick this time.. Its so red and its very painful
yet at times itches something awful.. Its time to get rid of it,
its not only uncomfortable but looks horrible too.

I'm tired today and havent done anything..well I wrote a resume
and that's not tiring.. Ive been working on my stories tho..
and I have to say theyre really good...even though I wrote them.
I sent them to a friend to read and get an opinion and I got
some nice comments so I'm pleased... Once I get them written
then they can all be put together into a book... Its really not
that easy..I put on some great music and relax and just can
type away... Very relaxing for me to write..can you tell? after
1000 posts I think its obvious ! :-)

Done for today, time for some ice cream nuggets theyre ok
but not like dibs.. Of course Donnie ate half of them last nite
when he was here.. He left some for me so I'm glad.. This
month is almost gone..Wheres the time gone. 4 months till
Christmas you know...NOW..that's staggering! Time flies
when your a busy GORGEOUS WEEBLE... "Nitey Nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya, and THANKS!
Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again .....


3 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sure have a lot of memories of gardening I love to beout in the garden any time of day. I started gardening before I was 10 years old. It is always good to be one with nature.

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow I love the morning glories, my dad had morning glories all the time.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar :-)
    A garden is a wonderful place and my lanai you would have loved Roger..it was wonderful... Yes its best to be one with nature dont piss her off thats for sure hehehe...

    Hiya Mary My Friend :-)
    Arent they just pretty? I was so pleased to see them.. Theyre a fav next to roses and hollyhocks..and pansies and daisies and and and LOL..

    Hope y'all are well ..thanks hey?
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker