ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

~Meet My Honeygirl~ :-)

Meet my honeygirl, Beverly. She is my sisters daughter,
and very much a honeygirl. Ive watched her grow into a
lovely woman, with 2 beautiful kids, Amy and Chris, shes
Gramma too, twice. When I got my first computer, she and
her sister Cheryl helped me to hook it up and teach me the
basics of the Internet and of course chat. I had NO idea
what a screen name was so when Cheryl was loading my AIM
and Mirc, she said I had to have a Internet ID..Well Bev came
up with the name of ButterflyLois, because of my birthmark.
Plus she said butterflys are pretty and so are you ... She loves
me .. :-)

Bev is great with a computer and gone to college for it..shes
smart and GORGEOUS just like her Auntie :-) Shes a good
daughter too. She steady goes by her mothers and lives quite
a ways away, I would guess at least hour half drive. Bev loves
to garden and she had a beautiful one at her other house..We
always checked out each others flowers when we visited..She
likes hollyhocks too.. She goes over every spring and helps
my sister with her gardens.
I finally see my sisters new house..Sure is nice.. 3 bedrooms I
think she said and a huge back yard where she has lots of
animals too..Tons of deer she said. Shes like me and feeds them
all she said she thinks she spends more on the bird and animal
food than she does on hers! Its worth it though to enjoy them
like we do..

Well I got an email today from Susan at Michiana Recycling, she
said they may have a lid to fit my can and they will bring it over.
I guess that more or less is admitting that the garbage man did
smack my lid.. I expressed to her not to make the pick up guy
mad or no telling what he will smack or damage next time. I only
see out back if I go in the kitchen, and I don't know what time
they come its different every time, so I have no idea who the
pick up guy is.

Today I have a new lawn guy..Ya, no more Jeffery. This guy is
nice though and did a great job. I don't know what happened
to Jeffery , perhaps too expensive, I saw the bill he was going
to give to COA for cutting my grass and it was 33 dollars.. kind
of a lot I think..Its not hard to cut mine theres nothing in the
way so its even cutting..just front back and sides. It is a big
yard though its a double lot. With the price of gas now too it
has to be taken into consideration as well..but Penny did say
its 3.80 something now..so its going down...

I tried to make a Dr appointment today but for some reason it
was closed, so I will call in the morning and make one.. This rash
has gotten out of hand and Ive tried everything I can think of
to fix it and nothing is working.. I know part of it is from stress,
but alots gone on this past 2 months starting with losing my puter
that alone was enough to put my stress level out of bounds :-)
Hopefully I can get an appt for early next week and see what he
says again.

Other than that it was a good day, Penny got us all clean and got
some excellent blueberry muffins for me at the Store.. I havent
had them in a while and I wanted something sweet. I get those
sweet tooth cravings everyonce in a while and drives me nutz
till I have a cookie or piece of candy... So a muffin, then OUT
of this chair for the duration of this day that I'm grateful to
have.. Until tomorrow, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE says
"nitey nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and THANKS!!!
Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again .....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You touched on a lot of subjects. When I think of deer I think of a house in west hartford that had to have fences to keep the deer away from the ornamental trees. The deer like to eat the tree bark.

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar,
    Dont I though? LOL..Ive not seen a deer in town here but I have up north.. Saw a bear walk through the yard one day! :-)

    Nice to hear from you .
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker