ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

~A Test~ :-D

This photo is a test to see what you notice and DONT
notice...:-) Do you see the 2 squirrels? a black AND
a brown out there together.. Makes me wonder cuz that
black squirrel a lot of his tail is brown ! :-) My glories
are doing great too just climbing really well.. Penny did
a good job.. Now..look.-.one of my pet peeves.. see it?
Ya, that GARBAGE CAN!!! Look! its not ONLY on its side,
but WHAT is that big black glob on it? Well I used the
zoom on my camera to get closer.....
Well, that big black glob...to me looks like HOLE!!.. I did
NOT know this.. and WHAT happened to cause that hole
may I ask? I have NO idea..a squirrel wont do that.. I don't
thing any other animal around here could, I know wasn't the
bunnies!! So I wonder WHAT happened and what I really
wonder the most is WHY didn't Penny tell me? Shes off
today so I cant ask her till tomorrow.. I was gonna call and
said no, call and ask "why do I have a hole in my garbage
can lid?" Its not a major emergency so I can wait... I am
anxious to know ..I cant imagine what could have caused it..
maybe something fell on it..but what? nothing is sposta be
OUT there but the garbage can and Donnies Styrofoam..
I know that wouldn't do it.. could be a fist punched thru it?
something hit it..I doubt penny got that mad at it and hit it..
The saga of the holy lid will be continued tomorrow..:-)
Theres an update on the flower box out here in front.
The impatiens are doing great and growing really good.
Theresa came today and said she noticed how good
they look.. I asked her if she saw my garbage can and
she said no she didn't notice..but I looked outside after
she left and she had picked it up..Shes such a sweetie..
Theresa usually comes every 2 weeks but today thought
she should come back next week..She can sense the
stress and is worried It may get out of balance.. It was
not a good day today and I tried to not let her see it but
shes known me now for 2 years and being shes a therapist
she knows me.. She said she will be back next week that
she thinks it might be a good idea...I agreed..

The stress lately is showing badly..I havent given a update
on my rash as it had really sort of almost gone.. I hate to
say but it is back with a vengeance and very bad.. if it is
not improved by Monday I will have to go back to the Dr ..
All that has been going on has really gotten to me. The past
weeks have taken their toll.. So I shall have to do what is
necessary to fix a few things to get back on an even keel..

Well anyway, this day is coming to a close and I am very glad.
I don't think today was really necessary but I'm glad I had
it.. Life is good its just some people that make it bad,sad
and unhappy..I wont allow that in mine.. don't you either..
its like the song, don't worry be happy!..This GORGEOUS
WEEBLE says.. "Nitey Nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? Love ya and THANKS!!
Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again .....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sweetie:

    Hard to say what caused the hole in the can lid. Probably something fell on it - bummer.

    Sooo sorry to hear your rash is back. Gotta get destressed - try thinking of me :).

    You know I'm thinking of you!

    Bare hugs,

    Butty

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Butty..
    I think the garbage man did it... It will heal I HOPE lol..
    Thanks for the photos..!!
    Love N'Hugs
    Always,Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker