ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

~A BackHoe In My Driveway?~

Wonder what its gonna dig? No one tells me nuthin :-(

When Joyce was here Friday, part of our conversation
was about the Magic Week that's held in August. She
said MOST of all the activities are right here in this
neighborhood, because we are between the 2 schools.
Everyone around here lets people camp in their yards
and lots of the neighbors let the magicians set up their
things too.. The streets are full of people all the time.
I think it will be great ! :-)
I mentioned to her about the tables I read about on
the website that can be rented to sell your things.. That's
when she told me to set my own table up right here in
the yard and put out the different things I make and try
to sell them.. By August I should have quite a few things
made.. I may tell my sister and maybe she might like to
come up for a day and see what she can sell of her things.
We both cant on the same day cuz we make the same things!
Well just about. Shirley makes a lot of kids things. If a
person has kids, they will buy for them first.. THEN they
will spend on them selves.. We KNOW that.. Get the kids,
you got the parents.. :-)

But I think it might be a nice idea, I'm going to seriously
consider it and start making things.. if I have lots made
by then.. I just might set up a table with things for sale
that I make.. Which to name them all.. Its a lot.. right
now I am designing .. we RE designing a boys wallet. I
made a man's one years ago for David.. I gave the pattern
to my sister of course and she reduced it down for a boy.
I decided to make one for Tyler out of the Power Ranger
fabric... Its really cute.. I made it the size of our dollar
bill..but I'm not sure the size of UK money, if its the same
size as ours.. If not I think he will still have fun with it..
And that's the main thing.. I still havent mentioned to her
about the spider man and batman fabric.. :-)

Today started off kinda dark and drizzly, but it cleared up
and right now its really pretty out.. Internet has been bad
today and Ive been off line more than on.. So I'm posting
this while I can.. Good thing this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is
on wheels the way things roll around here :-) Theres a big
BackHoe/front end loader in my driveway ! I'm anxious to
see what its for !! :-) And I have that white peony blooming
The smell from the Lillys goes all through here.. what a
great place this is.. I'm very fortunate but mostly I am
a GRATEFUL GORGEOUS WEEBLE. Hope you have some
smiles today too :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and THANKS!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker