ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, June 22, 2009

~Ickky Monday~ :-(

This is a Monday that wasn't really necessary- for me
anyway. Started off really kinda bad because of just
ONE phone call.. I talked to Doug about the grant.. They
made a mistake in calculations and said "oops". And I
either come up with the difference, or move. There is
nothing else they can do. Adjust my budget is his idea.
If the money isnt there it never will be. I don't get pay
raises :-) I wish but I dont...Now with this new pres, I
wont even get the cost of living increase anymore. He
did suggest asking Joe to lower my rent. NOW, doesn't
THAT sound just hunky dory.?. By 112.oo.. Don't you
know he will jump at THAT !

Well.. I don't know what to do but just wait and see
the next few days or till next month, the increase is
gradual so maybe I can find a cheaper place, surely
NOT better, but cheaper. I Honestly don't know which
way to turn let alone do.. So I have to do my usual plan
of attack .

After I talked to Doug I got very sick, nauseated and
had chest pains. I had to take a nitro. I DONT like that
I let things get to me like this KNOWING the outcome.
I cant take that chance either to end up with a major
heart attack let alone another open heart surgery and
in hospital.. I have two kitties here that depend on me.

Penny was up all night and by 930 when I called she
was asleep. Apparently she has a very bad cough and
wasn't well today at all.. She fell back to sleep is why
she didn't phone.. With THAT stress and Doug I was
off to a VERY BAD day.. SO...

I am going to sit by my door and do NOTHING.. I know
I will think but maybe I can come up with a good plan
of attack on this and figure out what to do.. I still have
time.. So.. with that I am closing this post for today,
I am still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE... That will NEVER
change... wish nothing else could change !! :-)


Not to worry, I do enough of that for 20 zillion people.
I will figure something out.. :-) Thanks for all the advice
though and encouragement.. Greatly appreciated.. :-)


Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and thanks!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again....

4 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honeydear!
    It is a shitday by you too, well my day wasnt so crappy as your but still crappy!!!
    I think you allready had your share of shit in life! How much can one human get on the back????
    But is someone gonna fix it, it is my little Lois, the strongest bravest and lovliest person i know!
    Fight it honey, im sure you come out winning again...
    Take care and kisses from your own
    ROB

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Just don't know what to suggest. This is such a shitty situation. I am amazed that none of the support agencies over there seem to have any helpful ideas. Lowering the already reasonable rent is obviously not an option, though a chat with your landlord might be useful.
    Hang in there, Honey,
    Love You,
    Raife

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    As a landlord I know he has his expenses. My insurance just went up about $200.00 a month. I wish I could come up with a way for you to get more from the Michigan office of human resources. Those social workers have to help you - good luck.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Rob,
    Ya, those shit days just have a way of being TOO OFTEN ! :-) I hope yours improves !

    Hiya Raife,
    I dunno either hon, only God knows..a nd he aint tellin :-) Im just keeping my prayers said and my fingers crossed :-)

    Hiya Momar,
    I know Joe does, he has 6 of these places.. It hopefully will work out.. HOpe your getting your place fixed..

    So nice to hear from you :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker