ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

~My Mouse Is Dying~

The Lillys keep getting prettier :-)

I think my mouse is dying. I was in the kitchen for
awhile sewing and when I came back to check mail
and to write this it took quite a few minutes for my
mouse to work.. Its not a cordless one. But I have
noticed lately that its done this.. I guess I need to
replace it and I KNOW my keyboard needs replaced.
I wore the nubbies off the j and f keys, I can still
type, but I need those to tell where my fingers are
without looking, that's how I learned. But I fear my
mouse is on its last legs, If Penny comes tomorrow,
I will have to get a new one.. I was worried if I don't
have a mouse, which I should keep a spare, I cant
do anything on this. THAT wouldn't be good at all !
Was a kinda bad day yesterday as far as stress, but
by suppertime, which here, its usually around 5 when
you say that.... I had told my self that I will not keep
up this worry and stress it was even taking away from
me enjoying this nice place to live and I like it here...
I cant let that happen.. PLUS.. Rebecca phoned.. I told
her of my conversation with Doug, She again told me
"Lois, Do NOT WORRY, you will NOT be evicted". So.
for health and sanity reasons I am going to trust her.
If it doesn't turn out.. she will be here tomorrow for
her visit, you KNOW we will talk then.
I had a new visitor in the yard.. Its a chipmunk I think.
I don't think its a squirrel because of the white chest.
I don't care what it is really .. I had, no, Dutch and I
had fun watching him. The black birds chase that poor
little thing just awful.. I guess they were busy I kept
watching out for him. :-) Its been awhile since he was
here, so I'm glad those birds didn't chase him off.
You see that plant behind him.. Well- I have NO idea
what it is.. I bet its going to be pretty. Only 2 tall
shoots that I THINK will be covered in flowers,
I half way think its a sort of Lilly. Laura loved the
star gazer ones, she had them planted all over, but
I don't remember one like this one.. Be interesting
to watch what develops :-)
When I sit in the doorway with Dutch, I sit kinda
side saddle .. L shaped.. and Dutch sits in the empty
corner. When I do that my left stump extends past
the edge of the chair. This chair is smaller than my
manual. Well, like I said, yesterday wasn't the best
day and I had to be "on guard", so when I suddenly
had to make a mad dash to the bathroom, of course
Dutch jumps off when I move, if I go too fast, which
I was.. I miss judged the bath room door, which is
a right turn , which meant my left stump was in
range of the doorway.. Ya.. I hit the door frame with
my left stump.. THAT hurt.. I was in a hurry I have to
be more careful.. Its kinda red and irritated anyway,
I don't want to create an open spot.. Was no damage,
just sore now, not bruised or anything.. Boy I have
the crap hey? :-)

Well this careless driving GORGEOUS WEEBLE is
a tad hungry, for what, I have NO idea. Its HOT
here these past couple days, 92 yesterday. Me
thunks summer has started :-) Post time and for
my "I'll be back !" Thanks for the loving concern.
Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya !
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you friend.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger momar said…

    When I lived in the suburbs near the ocean, we had seagulls, wild turkeys, raccoons and lots of bees. The tomatillo blommoms really attracted bees.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Momar,
    What you plant will draw all sorts of neat things.. The honeysuckle draws the hummers.. What draws the chippies , as mean as the birds are to it I have no idea unless its the pine tree :-)

    Try to stay cool ! 93 here now !
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker