ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

~Dogs Next Door~

Every Sunday I hear and see a Amish buggy go by. The sound
of the "clip, clop,clip,clop" is like no other. I got up early
because usually every Sunday morning about 8:15 or so
one goes by, last Sunday 2 of them. So I figgured they
would go by today too.. Well... I'm still waiting and not a
sign of them, but I did see Steve next door when he
let their 2 labs out.
They came right up to the door and I was going to take
a picture, well I tried, but Dutch jumped up at the same
time and he wanted those dogs and scratched at the glass
and growled, so did the dogs kinda growl back. So I missed
the close up of the dogs, but if you look close you can tell
them apart. The older female, Maggie, shes a lab, her ears
don't stand up like her puppy, which is the one having a P
in my front yard! :-) I don't know her name yet...Shes a
pretty dog and I like the stand up ears makes her look more
like a black shepherd than a lab. And I LOVE Shepherds.
I got really tired yesterday and decided to lay on my bed
to watch TV, it was about 6. Usually I try to stay in it longer
cuz laying for too long isnt good either. Well- I just have
NO control and I STILL swear there is a button on my
clicker or TV remote, what ever you call it, that shuts ME
off. I dozed off and when I opened my eyes I of course
looked at the time. It said 7:18. I looked at the window,
bright daylight, so..I GET UP! I'm thinking its 7:18 AM,
as in MORNING!!

I slide into my chair, go out and turn this puter on, then
make my potty stop on the way to the kitchen to feed the boys
and make my coffee, my usual daily routine.. When I get
into the kitchen and I go up to the coffee maker, I notice
the sun is coming in thru the window on the WEST side
of the house, above the kitchen sink? I sat there for a
minute and I honestly told my self "You are SO STUPID,
its NIGHT"! :-) I cant believe some of the stuff I do :-)
Bet YOU cant either ~!~ :-)

I was what, confused? Nuts? Still asleep? I shouldn't tell
on myself, but well It IS funny. :-D I think I need a really
nice vacation, instead of inviting any one here I think I
NEED an invite to visit someone :-) This is bad. :-) Well
I have to show once in a while that I am NOT perfect
ALL the time.. 99% of the time, yes, but I have to have the
1% just to keep me on my invisible toes :-) Plus keeps this
interesting, ya just NEVER know what your're gonna read
here. :-)

Right now your gonna read that its post time and that this
GORGEOUS TELL ON HERSELF WEEBLE is hungry :-)
Same thing again, I have NO idea what.. Bad thing is I
ALWAYS find something !! :-) No, that's a GOOD thing,
Id be really upset if I found an empty kitchen :-) Post
time, but "I shall return" :-)

Y"all have a good one now, Y'hear? luv ya and Thanks !
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Maybe next Sunday you will be able to catch those Amish buggy, sure hope so...there are just nice to see.

    My son Robert Leon and his family got back home safe, sure was so good to see them again...hoping one of these days to check out where they are living at...I told him I might camp in his back yard...they do have a bed and breakfast in that town.
    Lois I do love all the pictures you put in your blog, as you know I do.
    Joyce might have had another stroke, have not heard back from them again...she had one on each side of her brain early this month.
    Keep her in prayer, she raising her granddaughter and she just 16 years old. And she has no insurance.
    Joyce is one of my old neighborhood and school friend...we all meet once a month for lunch now. She lives about 70 miles from here.
    God bless you Lois and keep you safe.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I waited and waited but no show.. Maybe next sunday. I see them go by
    quite often... Im glad you like the
    photos I have the best time taking them :-)

    Hope all is ok there ! Nice to hear from you :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker