ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, December 28, 2009

~Penny Made It~

Penny made it today and I am most relieved. Its
really nasty out.. Cold and snow and very windy.
My driveway hasnt been plowed but she made
it in ok.. She said the roads are pretty clear. I
talked to Donnie this morning and I guess its
pretty bad by him. He's in Jones, which isnt far
from 3 Rivers. He and his girlfriend had planned
to come by today but with it this nasty out, I
don't think they will venture outside.

The boys are most happy Penny is here as she
went and got treats for them and cat food. If
they don't have their treats every morning I
will hear it all day from Dutch, he will wander
around or sit on his treat plate and whine.. He
is a very spoiled boy.. but worth it...

Penny got my mail today and I have to say I was
NOT pleased at what I got.. Apparently now I do
get medicaid...and medicare.. But they are going to
start taking $110.oo a month OUT of my check to
pay the premium for it EVERY month! I almost fell
out of my chair! Where am I gonna get THAT 100?
Well they will auto out from my check! I only get
417.00 a month and 110 less now? I don't want this
medicare, caid or what ever it is.. I was told I had
both and didn't have to pay, NOW I DO! I am NOT
happy.. I still have this crap about the rent to still
deal with!..

I put in some calls to find out about this as I am
totally in the dark about this crap.. Seems its always
something... They made a mistake but it cost ME,
a whole check this month... So they really didn't pay
me anything that they owed me... I should protest,
but now with THIS new thing I am supposedly going
to have to pay for.. I cant do it.. I have calls in to
3 different places and am waiting for call backs.. I
hope they get it straightened out I hate drama...
Penny has returned and is fixing us some lunch. I
woke up with a nasty headache so maybe eating will
help.. First I have to give the boys their treats...
THEN its MY turn.. This GORGEOUS WEEBLE
seems to always have drama.. I will fix it and... I
SHALL Return! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker