ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

~Sicky Report~

This post is very early as I don't feel too good
today.. I got up at 7, wide awake, as soon as I
sat up my stomach turned over and I was VERY
nauseated and I made it into my chair and the
bathroom just in time.. I think its that flu crap.
Pennys boyfriend just got over it.. Its 9:00 am
now as I write this.. and as soon as I'm done I'm
going back to bed... Since this day hasnt even
gotten started there is no real report for today
other than a sicky one :-) But.....


I did watch the news yesterday and its scarey
to me all that's going on.. My parents adopted
another girl.. Gail..well Gayle.. I don't call her
sister very often.. as that tie was broken back
in '90 when my mother died.. Its a long drawn
out story that I don't talk about or mention..
I very seldom ever mention Gayle .. The
only reason I am today is because she lives in
Hawaii.. on Oahu.. Yesterday after that awful
Chile earthquake a tsunami was headed right
at the islands.. I watched till the all clear was
sounded.. All these happenings with the earth
sure scare me.. I'm glad Hawaii was spared..
could have been awful.

With that said, I'm closing this post and
headed back to bed.. I'm still the GORGEOUS
WEEBLE.. just a tad under the weather :-)
BUT!!! ... I shall return ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois sure pray you are feeling better by now, the flu is not good for anyone...
    That chile earthquake was real bad, so glad the bad tsunami didn't happen...
    Pam birthday, we all enjoyed cake and ice cream. She is 31 now...
    Going to take her out to eat on Monday and her staff too...Her meal will be free because of the birthday...we get the coupon now on the internet for the free meal.Sirlion Stockade does this and has for years...but have to pay for the drink...
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Monday, 1st. March.
    White Rabbits!!!
    Get well soon, Honey.
    Said a few prayers for you in Church yesterday.
    Thinking of you and praying for you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    I honestly dont know what this is.. I just want it to go away.. Sure is uncomfortable.. Time sure goes by fast..

    Hiya Raife..
    White Rabbits? wouldnt see them outside here with all the snow! :-)

    Thanks for the prayers!!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker