ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, March 29, 2010

~I Was Late~

I got a phone call at what showed to be 7:03 on my cable
box, early for a phone call and I mentioned that .. I said
to the caller that they were up early, which it would
have been 6:03 their time.. The reply was.. "No... its
8:03 here, which meant 9:03 here, NOT 7!! I sat
for a minute and realized that's why Dutch was acting
like a brat REALLY trying to wake me up.. Was my
cable box wrong? I got into my chair to check my
computer and that's when I heard Penny cough!.. She
was in the kitchen feeding the kitties and making
coffee.. It WAS after 9! I was late :-)

I rolled out to my computer, turned it on and it said
after 9 too.. I went to the kitchen and Penny was
there and the clock said after 9.. I THEN went back
to my cable box in my bedroom to see what the problem
was and it was the cable.. Apparently the TV shut off
but NOT the cable and I had free showtime all week
end which one of the channels is 703! :-) Took me a
few minutes but I figured it out.. I just had to turn
the TV on then off and the time on the box was right.

Always something.. Great start for a Monday :-) I
hope that's not any indication of what this week is
gonna be like.. The sore spot... well its still there.. I
AM sitting better.. Its not healed by any means.. but
its NOT worse.. The warm washcloth seems to be
helping.. and I am VERY glad.. This is getting very
old.. I hate lingering problems.. I just want this spot
cleared up... YESTERDAY :-)

Penny came today we are all clean.. she did laundry
and made a casserole of scalloped potatoes for me
for my dinner.. We are running out of ideas of what
to cook ! Penny is a good cook.. Her boarders tell her
all the time as she provides supper for them.. Just
1 meal a day...Shes not gotten too many complaints..
She did really good with the stuffed peppers.. I
enjoyed all 4 of them :-)

So, other than this and what ever may transpire
during this afternoon, all is clean and we are good
to go.. I have NO plans for the rest of the day..
Tomorrow Travis is due to come here.. that is my
only appointment this week , unless Rebecca calls
and asks to come by but I don't think so.. maybe
next week;... ANYHOWAY...

Its time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE to post this
and get on with this day.. Only 2 days till the 1st.. I
am SO ready to see my checkbook smile at me ! :-)
Post time, lunch time and to remind you .. I shall
Return!! :-)

Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker