ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, April 30, 2010

~Headache~ :-(

This is gonna be a short post as I just really
don't feel worth a crap today and all Ive done
since ive gotten up is gripe.. My eyes are all
red and swollen and itch and hurt.. My nose is
all stuffy and I can hardly breathe at times, and
needless to say I have a HEADACHE !! I just
wanna go back to bed and lay down, which is
just what I'm gonna do.

Penny is here getting us all set for the week end
and she is making pastys today, I don't know for
sure but the boy may be by tonite.. He has some
business up here to check on.. someone wants
some work done, so he said he may stop by.. If
he does, one of the two pastys are his.. One is
mine :-) So he should be pleased.. Hes into his
week end racing again.. hes head mechanic for
a friend that has a race car that he enters into
races all around this area.. Last week I think the
race was in Plymouth or somewhere.. Or maybe
that's this week.. I dunno.. But Donnie is the
main mechanic.. They depend on his expertise..
and hes good. on diesel engines too.. :-)

Its time for me to close this and go and see what
all else to do before Penny goes...I have to make
sure cuz once she leaves today I wont see anyone
till Monday. I am not going to mention my computer
problems as it just makes my head hurt worse and
my stress level is already past boiling.. I plan to
have a quiet week end...and not think about anything.
And hopefully by Monday things will be brighter..
Adam , is gonna help me fix my puter so its just a
matter of waiting for the mailman.. and coming all
the way from the UK.. and that volcano.. no telling
if or when a plane can fly over here :-) But I will
wait.. AND...

Just so you know.. this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
WILL Return!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Take good care of yourself...just having a computer down can gave a big headache to anyone that has one...computer are a life line to all our wonderful family and friends.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    It sure is.. I have to just be patient... Hope all is ok by you..have a great week end ! :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker