ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

~Scam, Scam~ :-(

Well, I was right.. This is all a scam and rip off
by Microsoft and Vista.. They send you a virus
and then you have to buy their virus removal,
as THEY are the only one that has it..What gets
me is that Hewlett Packard is in on it to make
money as well.. They said "You have to RE-
Register your computer THEN we will tell you
HOW to fix it.. But you will Still have to buy the
virus remover from Microsoft.. Know what? I
want an Apple !.. This is such crap !

Well.. I KNOW im not the only one this has happened
to.. But see the thing is. when you buy this crap
they THEN get your bank and credit card info.. So
DO NOT buy it !... Im probly gonna get sued for
this.. telling- but I dont care.. Bill Gates should be
ashamed of himself.. He doesnt have enough money?
He has to rip us off? THEN- HP.. one of the biggest
PC people.. they got IN on the action too? And who
suffers.. US, the little people.. that dont hurt anyone.
This really sucks... But This is exactly what their doing.
So if you have Vista.. you can expect your PC to get
shut down... I bought that PC in June of 08.. they said
it ran out of warranty.. Wonder how they know? I never
DID register it .. What crap...

I know, by the time I made about a dozen calls to HP
yesterday I was on the verge of a major stroke.. So I
shut every thing down and went to bed...and I stayed
there till this morning.. I have been gathering info so
that when I confront Microsoft and HP I have all my
ammunition so to speak.. I wont go into a battle un
armed.. :-) You Know I have to have a plan of attack,
and this battle is just starting.. This is totally unfair
I think !! :-)

Penny came today and we are having chicken caccatory
or something like that.. Its breaded chicken breast
cooked in tomatoes and onion.. Very good...Some
thing different.. This GORGEOUS WEEBLE isnt really
hungry but I was so upset yesterday I couldnt eat at
all, but I need to eat or I get shakey.. Anyhoway...
I Shall Return!!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
Im honored to call you 'friend',
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again" .....

2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't you have an anti-virus software program like McAfee

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya .. Yes, I have 3.. doesnt matter.. Microsoft will get you..
    Its all a scam to get money...
    Look up ransom ware...its there..the whole sordid story... I run AVG..Ad Aware and Spybot.. did no good..

    Have a nice day..
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker