ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

~Serious Problems~

You see the time, I am very late.. My computer has crashed.
I turned it on.. a virus alert came on.. I bet I made a dozen
phone calls and NO one would tell me from HP.. They would
IF I pay to re-register or BUY some vista virus remover..
To re do my puter costs 100.. to buy this virus crap is 50.
I cannot use my desktop at all.. Nothing will open for me..
I am so mad .. Why didnt they tell me this? If you dont buy
a service agreement with HP they will shut down your
computer ! SO not fair...

I am using a laptop to write this but I wont have it but
for today.. So I have NO idea when I can resolve this..It
wont let me open anything OR do a system restore, I tried.
I have to have a recovery disk or know how to do it.. This
sucks..

Anyhoway, I did make it here to tell you .. I will return as
soon as I can.. When.. well I dunno... Great way to start the
week.. BOO HOO.. But I will return soon as I can!!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

3 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    So sorry Lois to hear about your computer...
    Becky all moved in and her old apt is all clean up and keys given back to them...She is so happy with her new place...There dinning room table legs needed reinforcement, so Beth and I got that taken care of...there are a few other thing that needs to be done around there too... hoping to get it all taking care of next week...I need a few days rest...my home is in need of a good cleaning now...
    Bob going back to the doctor May 3rd, he is in so much pain trying to get out of a chair...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Folks, BEWARE! This is what my son has told me about this:-
    "This is what is known as "ransom ware"

    They infect your computer and then tell you you need to buy their anti-virus to sort it out. Then once they have your credit card details they use them until they stop working to get as much money as possible."
    He tells me that a special disc is needed with anti-virus and disinfection software on it to clear the problem. He knows what he is talking about as he is a techie at Brighton University and is constantly fighting this kind of thing on the University computers and on the students lap-tops!

    Hope we can get this sorted out, Honey.
    Take care,God Bless you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I sure hope Bob gets to feeling better.. Just dont over do ...Ya this puter crap is just that.. but if it happens to you.. let me know I will share the info I get.. The key word here is to make sure you have a RECOVERY DISK with your puter !

    Hiya Raife,
    Thanks honey! I posted about this on todays blog.. I wish there was a way I could give everyone this happens to the disk they need.. Bill Gates should be ashamed of himsself.. Money makes you Greedy.. Microsoft Sucks.. I hope they read this blog... lol

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker