ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, August 19, 2010

~Busy Man~ :-)

I watch Carl go back and forth across his yard out to his workshop.
I bet he goes out there every day at least, if not 2 or 3 times a day...
I think its really Joe's garage that goes with this property..Being that
Carl does the maintence for Joe, he uses it...Carl is steady outside
doing something..For a 70 some year old man..well..not bad I think.
:-) Plus he has the bluest eyes..My dad had blue eyes that just kinda
twinkled when he smiled.. :-) Plus my dad had a gold tooth..It was
on the left of his front tooth.. When he got his dentures he even had
that gold tooth put on that...No one knew he had dentures..My dad
just twinkled all over his face.. :-) Anyhoway.....
Joe and Carl were outside yesterday..First Carl walked all around
outside.. made me nervous..then I saw him leave, he has 2 trucks,
a brown and a green one...When he came back Joe was with him..
They both walked all around out side, next door, everywhere.. I
looked to try to see what they were looking at, and they were looking
up at the roof.. I cant see mine, but I notice next door, their roof don't
look too good..Those shingles, a bad storm I bet would rip them off
with no problem...I wonder if they have leaks over there...Roof in
that condition if they don't now, they will....the place next door is a
2 bedroom...Steve and Lisa have been there 8 years or so..long
time...Carl doesn't think they will ever move... :-)
3 days...then its monday..I'm already dreading it...by Sunday I will
be a nervous wreck..I dread this that much..I bet no one else on
this planet dreads Dr visits more than me..I bet I can remember
every one and id say at least 95% of them resulted in me either
going to hospital, losing some part of my body or having to go
thru a ton of tests..and I cant think of any I havent had done..I
think the tests make you sicker than whatever the problem is..I
had an upper GI and had to drink that rotten banana tasting crap,
I bet I puked for 3 days...I just don't like going to a doctor..

Ashley asked if I had any outstanding 'issues'..in other words,
was something wrong..well.. I have a few, besides my throat
and voice...I didn't know whether to name them all or not..:-)
Well I swell up like a balloon. I cant use my right hand..I cant
see for the swollen itchy watery eyes..so ya..I guess I do..and
if nothing else I can get my levothroid filled and get back on
that and maybe have some energy again.. I hate being this
tired, the pills will help that.. The carpal tunnel.. other than
surgery I don't know what will help..maybe a brace, I usta
have one..I have NO idea where it is... Anyhoway...

I have no plans for today, no company is expected...I did
get a nice surprise with lunch yesterday...:-) 5 VERY nice
fresh peaches , a red pepper, zucchini and a couple of
peppers that Ive never seen before..theyre purple.no..I
know eggplant, these are peppers..about half the size
of the red or green....I have not ever seen this kind..We
got peppers yesterday from the store, 2 for dollar.we
are making stuffed peppers tomorrow when Penny gets
here.. I LOVE those things.. I aint telling the boy either..
Ill let him have the peaches..he loves those..:-)

Post time, and I need to get some lunch..This GORGEOUS
WEEBLE is hungry :-) But... I will be back ! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great pictures Lois.
    The weather here has been nice, in the 90's...
    I've been getting in some walking at the serior places, it's close to me...and not to many there and I like that part...I do have some friend that join me at time for walking...Going to the hospital to walk is a lot of extra work I think and it take more gas to get there...some uses both places to walk.
    At the serior place they do have a excerice group three time a week, after surgery hoping to get it atarted again after I'm well.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    It is 9:30 and I have to get ready to go to work Friday and Saturday. I'll make lunch and then go to bed. I hope all turns out well with the Dr's visit.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Lots walk here at the football field..and I see lots walking the neighborhood.. Carl and some other guy I see every morning about 8 walking towards town..I used to walk the cemetery Very few people there and was very quiet :-) Great walking tho..

    Hiya Momar...
    You are a good cook I think :-)

    Good ro hear from you !!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker