ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

~The Black Dog~


A few days ago I mentioned that there were some
loose dogs, 3 of them. The past while only the black
lab ive seen but alone. Hes out just about every day.
I heard barking this morning while I was feeding the
cats, so I looked up and I had to smile.. I found out
why only the black lab was loose.
Look at the top photo, see behind the birdseed
stand is a brown fence, then look at the photo
right above here and see the fence? See the
black spot? Its the black dog; I caught him between
jumps. That's why HE's the only one loose. The
chocolate is probly too scared, and the mom
doesn't really care. :-) I had to smile, smart dog.
When I lived on Thomas Street in Pasadena, TX
I had a black lab, plus Brandy and Little Girl and
Bozo.. Little Girl and Bozo were Brandys puppies.
I eventually gave Bozo away. My lab was smart
and loved the puppies.; I have never been really
the greatest in naming pets. And my lab, bless
his heart I named him Black Dog... :-) Well, , he
was and when I called him I never worried some
one or thing else would come ! :-)


Ive been trying to get up some energy so I can get
some things done. I need and want to clean up
my kitchen. Its too cluttery.. I need a make over.
I dunno what I'm gonna cook today, I will raid the
freezer and I'll find something, I always do..l hope
your having a nice week end. I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE, aint ya glad? and.. I will be back! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    We had a wonderful thanksgiving here for 2 1/2 days...so wonderful to see all my brother and sister. And all my children were here too, both my grandaughter did not show up but all 5 of my grandson did.
    Pam acting up a bit more, thinking it a bit to hard on her to be around so many...going to change something next year, but not sure how to do it yet.
    Bob is down with a cold now, hoping it don't last long.
    Love all the pictures you have on here...
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are wonderful, beautiful, marvelous, exciting.

    Yes

    (a secret friend)

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous momar said…

    I always love to clean my fridge and freezer. I always find something frozen whichI didn't know was there. Yummy!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Mary,
    Im glad you had a nice dinner..Family gatherings are special..Im glad you like
    the photos..

    Hi Secret Friend..
    Thanks, nice of you to write.. :-)

    Hiya Momar!
    Hows by you? Puter all fixed I see .. Hope you all had a nice holiday!

    Love N'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker