ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, November 26, 2010

~Cold Flurries~


Its snow flurring outside and its cold. The flakes
are nice big fluffy ones and just float down.. Only
Dinky showed up for breakfast then he left right
away, I hope he has a nice warm spot, he didn't
go in the cathouse. I wish he would have. He is
such a beautiful cat.

Penny came today and got us all straight and
ready for the weekend. She brought a plate
of food from her dinner yesterday AND a
pumpkin pie. I will eat good this weekend!

Well my head went totally empty and I cant
think of anything interesting to write about..
So I think I will post this and have lunch, I
dunno what. I'm still a most GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I'll be back ! :-) Oh, happy
weekend! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    It's odd how our weather here reflects yours! Lunch time to-day, we had about two inches of snow. I had to deliver the Parish Magazine to the villages around here - steep hills and all! Had quite an "interesting" time!! The little Subaru "Justy" did me proud. Never put a wheel wrong when others in bigger 4X4s were sliding all over the place. In fact, one skidded to a halt across the road ahead of me and came back for a chat! I was able to tell him how to brake in snow (he'd never heard about pumping the brakes gently - lock and unlock the wheels for shortest stopping distance) and off he went and got to the bottom of the hill O.K. My good deed for the day!
    Take care, Honey,
    God bless you and watch over you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife.

    XOX

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife!
    Ours was only flurries.. Say- thanks for the photos! Ive not written, sorry.. I dont mind the snow I dont have to go out in it! theres a trick to driving in snow and ice.

    Good to hear from you!!!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois****

    ps.. Holly is beautiful but deserves a much fancier collar befitting a pretty girl .. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker