ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

~Gail Came Today~


Gail came today and I am ok.. my blood pressure is
good. That rash I had is back with a vengeance, I did
show it to Gail.. shes gonna talk to the Dr about
trying something new that may work better....Gail
just Left is why I am late posting this. Shes a good
nurse, very helpful.

I have no plans for today, I want to work on the blankets
for baby but my arms just wont let me. They give out and
I cant do anything. I wish I could get these done..Ive not
heard anything, so I am guessing baby is not here yet.
Penny made a few pairs of baby booties , shes very
talented.

Other than that I'm doing ok, I have no plans for turkey
day but Penny will bring me a plate on Friday. My sis
phoned yesterday, we had a nice talk and she is doing
good.. Shes not allowed to drive yet so she is very
anxious and ready to go. They put in a pacemaker so
hopefully this will help.. Stanley is taking VERY good
care of her, but then I had no doubts that he would.

Time for lunch and to post this for today. I am still a
most GORGEOUS WEEBLE..and I WILL be back!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    My brother had a pacemaker put in last month, thing are so much better for him...
    Been off the computer for a few days, trying to get ready for Thanksgiving...having about 17 here, might be more will fine out that day...that never a problem for me...Friday will have another lunchen for all my sisters and brothers...they can't come till the day after Thanksgiving, which is even better to visit with them more...God is so good to bless us.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hI Mary,
    I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the company..Ive missed you :-)
    Love, N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker