ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

~House For Sale~

Woodie's back
The ramp guys house is up for sale. Theres a
sign hanging out front. Me, being the nosey person
I am I looked online to see how much and how big
it is.. Well its a 3 bedroom, 1.5 baths, and its selling
for $25,000.oo Its not a house, house, its a double
wide trailer. Its got a big yard and the ramp is so
nice..Wonder if they would sell the ramp? :-) I just
might call the realtor and ask.. I will have to wait
till tomorrow cuz I cant read the sign, not even
with my super nocs..Penny can tell me tomorrow,
then I'll find out..
My cold seemed to ease for a few days but today
I have done nothing but sneeze and my nose is
running constantly.. I wonder if I am allergic? Only
thing new is the furnace being on.. Maybe I'm allergic
to heat? Or maybe its the filter is a off brand kind
and it makes me sneeze .. :- ) I doubt that but I
know I'm tired of sneezin....
Squirrley has been by too! :-)
Lots of stuff I'm tired of, like the rashes, sore hips,
and these phantoms I'm really tired of them. To be
honest, I am SUPER tired of being in this chair...I
am so tired of constantly sitting, Ive thought about
prosthetics, and Ive tried weight on my stumps and
I don't think I could handle prosthetics. But the
freedom they give you, not counting just to be able
to stand for just 5 minutes... has to be great.. I think
if I was younger I would seriously consider it..But
at 65, I plan to live for another 20 years but I don't
think I could handle the extra with having them...

Quiet day, Ive not heard from Donnie so I gather we
have no baby yet...I think it will be very soon. Donnie
always goes home for thanksgiving but with his grand
daughter due to be born, he wont leave Kelli...

I have no plans other than to find some food. I may
have spaghetti. I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE
and I will be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker