ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

~Happy Thanksgiving~

I hope you are having a nice Thanksgiving. We, especially
me have a lot to be thankful for.. Some days Its just hard
to see all that you DO have, to be thankful for, specially
when things arent going along smoothly, its hard to see
the good things but theyre there.

Ive gotten a couple phone calls from dear friends and
its so nice to be thought of.. I may not have company
in person, but between this computer and my phone,
I'm never really alone! :-)

I gave the boys, Dinky and Fuzz a nice breakfast since
its a holiday. I didn't give LB or Dutch anything special
they get treats every single day. After I give them fresh
food, can, then I wait a short while, THEN I have to go
into the living room and give the boys treats. They each
have a piece of paper on the floor and I put a few on
each of them for the cats. Its a daily routine and if I'm
too late Dutch will come up to me whining and wont\
stop till I go in there.. They have me trained I think...
They both know I cant stand it when they meow, meow
for no reason other than to drive me nuts... :-)


I'm gonna fix some lunch, what, I dunno.I'm not really
hungry and Rebecca said she will be by later with a
plate. so, its post time right now, I'm still a MOST
GORGEOUS WEEBLE, and I'll be back!
Happy Thanksgiving !

Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Not long been back from Petworth, where I did lots of D.I.Y. for Naomi. This is just to wish you "Happy Thanksgiving" and to let you know I'm thinking of you and praying for you.
    Take care, Honey,
    God bless you and watch over you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    HI Gorgeous,

    What a nice Thanksgiving message. Hope you enjoyed the day.
    Quiet day here - daughter spent most of the day. Had a very nice dinner on the good china...
    Take care.
    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife!
    So very nice to hear from you..I had a nice quiet day.. keep well


    Hiya Butty,
    Nice to hear from you.. glad you had a good day...

    Love N'hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker