ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

~Dark and Damp~

Its a dark dismal and cool day. I hope it stays ok for
all those people that are on the road travelling to
family and friends... I'm not going anywhere, and I
have no plans. Penny is here today and she was
telling me all she was making for dinner tomorrow.
Turkey with all the trimmings. Shes a great cook
so you know its gonna be good...She said she
will bring me a plate Friday when she comes.

I think Penny got the right kind of bird seed this time
the birds have been here in swarms! I'm so pleased
to see that! Woodie has been here every day and
this morning I watched 2 of the blue jays get into a
big fight. It was interesting to watch.. I enjoy all the
birds.I want to get some peanuts for the squirrel..

Its lunch and post time and I need to get on the ball.
I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I'll be back!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger juliep33 said…

    Happy Thanksgiving Lois. I hope and the boys have a good and happy day.
    I have a new granddaughter. Her name is Imogen Freya Parr. She was born on 15th November and weighed 8lbs 3oz. She has been a little unwell and is still in hospital but we a re hopeful that she will be home by the weekend.
    Julie x

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Julie!
    How nice to hear from you! Congrats Gramma ! We are waiting patiently for my great granddaughter to decide to be born. Kelli was due monday!

    Keep in touch !
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker