ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, November 19, 2010

~Cookin~


Penny is here and making some spaghetti sauce and
a dish of scalloped potatoes. Its been ages since we
made that. Penny does all the work but its all my
recipes. Its a joint venture and she says she benefits
cuz she gets all these good recipes.. With 5 grown
men to cook for every day she needs all the recipes
she can get.. Shes a very good cook..

I am miserable today, my hips, in fact my whole back
end hurts awful.. I slept terrible, I couldn't get a good
comfy position. My Dr was sposta send in a script
for pain meds for me.. so I called the drug store and
they got the prescription, BUT wont be able to fill it
till next Wednesday... I am most unhappy.They wont
get it in till then..Penny offered to take it to another
pharmacy tomorrow as she has to go anyway, then
she could bring them monday...Its always something.
Ive made it this far a few more days wont make any
difference. But I am in some serious pain, and I
wish it would stop,..

Penny had to fix the top of my desk for me. I heard
something drop during the night, which I know means
Dutch is on the prowl. When I get up in the morning
I look to see what has changed or is on the floor..
He decided to knock some of my brass stuff on the
floor, woke up bored I guess... Penny found it all
and has put it back where it goes...Dutch will do it
again.. I'm go grateful that LittleBoy doesn't do this.
He could care less about stuff he only is concerned
if its something soft to lay on.. :-)

Lunch time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. I hope
y'all have a great week end...I will be back!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yesterday you had a lot of wonderful pictures to show us...I do love pictures...
    I don't think I'm a good cook, but I love to cook the things I like to eat. I do make better pumpkin then anyone else, around here...well I just like mine better that all...well that goes for my turkey dressing to.
    So sorry you didn't your pain meds right away, that not good to wait.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    HI Mary,
    Pumpkin pie is my very best favorite pie. Penny makes good ones :-) I hope I can make it till next week. I should, Ive made it this long...

    Good to hear from you Mary,
    Keep well and happy week end!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker