ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, November 22, 2010

~Dinky House~

Rainy day today but not real cold. Dinky and Graybelle
are both here. Dinky finally has gone into the cat house.
Penny had to entice him in there by putting a hot dog
inside. He loves them and jumped right in.
He looks so cute peeking out the door. I hope he will
keep going in there but as of right now hes laying out
in the yard on the wet grass..Nice dry house and this
cat lays in the yard.. Go figure...
Dutch was sitting so pretty up ontop my microwave
that I decided to take his picture.. He was looking
down, I said to him "Dutch, look at mummy" he lifted
his head and did just that! Penny laughed at him, she
was watching :-) He understands everything I say I
think.. I watched the nicest show on TLC called Cats
101. They had a contest for cutest cat.. It was so cute
to see these animals.. I enjoyed that show more than
any I see on the main channels anymore.
Penny has gotten us all clean and is now making some
toll house cookie squares.. You bake the cookie dough
in a pan.. Good stuff.. As Raife would say, "Chair
shrinkers!"... It is and I DONT care :-)

Time to post, still no word on baby.. I'm still a most
GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I'll be back!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker