ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

~Want A Kittie?~


I still have my dribbly runny nose. Its so red and sore I dread\
when I have to wipe it. We are sposta have some nice warm
weather for the next few days, up in the 60's... At least I wont
worry about Dinky... I have been trying to figure a way to do
something about that cat, and I'm not sure yet how to go
about it.. I may call the vet here in town to see what I can do
for Dinky. Penny would take him, but she has 7 babies and
5 adult cats she inheritied when she moved into this new
place, and Penny is an animal lover, like me, so she just
took over all the cats..They are sure enjoying the baby
kitties .. but.. 7 is just too many..Want a kittie? :-)

My sister is still in hospital. She is holding her own..From
what Bev says she has fluid around her heart, which is not
good... I'm sure they can get her on an even keel..Elkhart
hospital has an excellent heart section..Just like Borgess,
that's where Ive gone, but I did have my triple bypass done
in Elkhart... Its a good hospital.. I spent a lot of time in there
when all my stuff started falling apart..meaning of course,
my legs...I had lots of leg bypasses done there too.

They are saying her heart isnt pumping right. They want to
do a stress test... To me these stress tests are only steps
to going straight to the problem and that a heart catherization
is the best and fastest way to determine heart problems..Ive
had stress tests on a treadmill, of course that was before I
lost my legs, then they did one by injection, they give you
something to increase your heart rate while they monitor
you. Ive had the kind of stress test where they put bands
like blood pressure cuffs on your Legs, and see how the
blood flow is from one to the other. After all these kinds
of dinky slow outcome tests then they bring in the big
guns, like a heart cath...Any how I will call her later to
see whats going on. Talking to her will ease my worry.
Id be so lost without my sister...Shes one of a kind :-)

Post time and I'm hungry.. I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE
and...... I WILL be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    So sorry to hear your sister Shirley is sick...and why do you still have a runny nose, that been going on for a while. Do you take vit C ? that help a lot of people from getting colds...
    I love the new time change, just what I needed...more light in the morning I like that.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    Shes getting better..I dont know why its still dribbly but it is..

    Good to hear from you :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker