ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, January 07, 2011

~Lois Here~

im home and I still am far from well.. The doctor said it
will be a long time to get over this ....I had a severe
reaction to a antibiotic that contained sulpher..I now
know I am highly allergic to it..I was rushed to the
hospital with a rash that covered me totally and the
itch was horrible.. I dont remember the first days.

The doctor wanted me to go to rehab for a few weeks
to get my strength back. I havent been able to keep
anything down the nausea is the problem now . They
gave me a suppository for nausea so I wouldnt have
to swallow but that caused another chain of events
that is not good...but Im trying hard to fight this and
get back to me.. Keep me in your prayers...

Thank you for all your well wishes , I am most grateful..
Honeygirl, Bev, thanks honey...your a good daughter and
Im so pleased you are my honeygirl... :-)

Im off to bed, I can t promise to write again tomorrow,
but I will as soon as I can.. Thank you all again for the
wonderful phone calls and cards and even a lovely bouquet
of flowers. THank you....

Im still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE tho!

Always,
Lois ****
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

5 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take real good care of yourself Lois...
    Mary

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I am SO glad you are back home. Hope the Boys are not too Bolshi because Mom left them!
    I tried to ring you, but Skype was playing me up - that was who those mystery calls were!!
    You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX XOX

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Hi Gorgeous,
    So nice to hear from you. Do take care of yourself - hope you are getting better every day. You know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Im up and trying, this sure is a challenge..I can do it... :-)

    Hiya Raife,
    The boys are ok..just glad im back..they love me too :-)

    Hiya Butty,
    Thanks, all this tlc is greatly appreciated.. :-)

    Love N'Hugs
    Lois ****

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker